This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Nicole Adams. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

11 ways to make a career that no one talks about

There are people who joyfully jump out of bed in the morning in anticipation of the coming day, while everyone else pulls themselves out from under the blanket by the hair, complaining of Mondays. People who influence the lives of thousands of people through their work, while others make a busy appearance, looking through meaningless tasks. They understand something that is not known to the rest.
1. Requirements for the candidate – subject of negotiations
I remember as a child, I went to the store with my grandfather. He looked very carefully at the price of everything that we put in the basket. And when we approached the cashier, he did what I thought was to be very ashamed: he was trying to bargain! And what is even more incredible … he often succeeded.
In the film “Who am I,” the protagonist on an example shows how it works
There are a lot of things in life that we perceive as something that is not subject to discussion, although in fact, it is.
For example, one day I claimed to be a business development manager, which required candidates with experience of three to five years, and I had little more experience than zero (when I was still in college). So I decided to prove to them that I can still be of use. Instead of sending a resume and waiting for an answer, I decided to impregnate some of their partner companies, and then introduced these companies to a recruiter and received an offer.
When I claimed the position of product designer in Quora, I did a usability test of their mobile application, I registered several design proposals and sent them to the head of the department. He wrote me an answer, in which he called for an interview.
With the exception of such professions as scientists, doctors or lawyers, most of the requirements for candidates are subject to discussion. You just need to prove that you can be useful. People who are afraid of “breaking the rules” usually end up spending years and losing money trying to achieve a goal that requires much less effort actually.
2. The imposter’s syndrome is good
The New York Times investigated the reasons why certain groups of people are economically more successful than others. This may sound politically incorrect, but Asians on average are much more successful than others.
“Indian Americans earn almost twice as much (about $ 90,000 per year, while the average household’s median income is $ 50,000). Iranian, Lebanese and Chinese Americans also earn more, “- NY Times.

Noah Kagan, the founder of AppSumo and top manager in  https://edubirdie.com/college-application-essay-writing, uses a reception called “coffee call”. You go into the coffee shop, order what you want, and when it’s time to pay, ask for a 10% discount. If the cashier asks, they say, for what reason, answer “and with this.” Most often, the cashier will simply give you a discount.
The main reason is cultural differences. In more successful groups of people, there are three identical characteristics:
complex superiority;
the feeling of insecurity or feeling that they are not good enough in what they do;
control over impulsiveness.
In combination with the belief that you can achieve anything you want, discipline and a sense of insecurity at the point where you are at the moment – we get the formula for a successful and spectacular career. So nudge this feeling of inadequacy.
3. “Reality” is an illusion
The reality around us completely depends on what we are used to. When I was younger, I had friends from poor families whose parents could not get a higher education. When they found out that my father was a doctor, they reacted like this: “Wow, this is so cool!”, As if this is something incredible. In their understanding, becoming a doctor was unrealistic. And all because they did not understand how to achieve this.
Dr. Foreman from the series “Doctor House”, who was able to make a career doctor, despite the difficulties:
“If someone told me that he wants to become a doctor, I would have thought that this is quite an achievable goal. Because I know what it takes to enter a medical college, I know the internal process and communicate with people who have successfully passed through it. ”
There is an infinite number of things that you perceive as a matter of course, but that others seem incredible.
Get a diploma? Somewhere there is a guy whose family members never went to college, and he thinks that it’s unrealistic to go there. Work for a Fortune 500 company? Somewhere there is a girl whose parents work on the lowest paid jobs, and she thinks that this is unreal. Create a multi-million dollar business? Somewhere there is a teenager from the upper stratum of the middle class who thinks that this is impossible.
Work side by side with the best representatives of the industry, read their books, listen to their interviews, study what they have been studying – and one day these unreal crazy dreams will come true.

More from Nicole Adams

By IcoreTech

By GegoSoft SEO

By HRD Kotik