India is the second most populated nation in the world, still the insurance penetration rate in the country is far below the average global rate resulting in large number of untapped potential in insurance sector in the nation. It is also expected that Indian Insurance market will be multiply many times from its current size, in the next few years. So, if anyone is looking for options to earn money through employment, being an insurance agent is the simplest and the best option. The Insurance Agent acts like a bridge between the insurance company and the customer i.e. the policyholder.
There are ample benefits of becoming an insurance agent, few are listed below:
- No Boss: If you are a free bird, then working under someone or working according to someone else is really tough. So, in that case, if you opt to be an insurance agent, you don’t need to work beneath anyone and you will be your own boss. Moreover, when you work for yourself, you don’t work under pressure which helps in increasing your productivity level. This way, you can develop your clients’ circle by spending more time as well as having more interactions with them.
- Start Earning at Early Age: According to the eligibility criteria, you can start working as an insurance agent at the age of 18 immediately after you pass your 12th class. All you need is a passion for client’s hunt and sales.
- No investment required: In this profile of an insurance agent, you need not invest a single penny. The only thing which you need to spend is your effort and time.
- No Fixed Working Hours: If you don’t like to work from 9 to 6 or work the whole day sitting at one place, then becoming an insurance agent is the perfect job for you as there are no fixed working hours. You can work as per your convenience.
- Earn as much as you want: Once you become an insurance agent, you will have full hold on your income. Your income will depend on the level of effort you put in, the more you work, the more you earn.
- No Paper Work: Nowadays, if you are an insurance agent, you need not carry loads of papers along with you. In today’s world of digitalization all you need to carry to meet your client is a laptop or a smartphone with an internet connectivity. You can even show your client the comparison between different companies offering the same policy.
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.