This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Univariety Edtech Company. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Career Counsellor Certification Course

More from Univariety Edtech Company

The Global Career Counsellor Certification from UCLA Extension is an all-in-one guide to know about career counselling from techniques and trends to best practices.

It covers in detail about possible career choices, colleges to be targeted, admission processes, courses, which exams to take, etc. This program consists of everything that one needs to know to become a successful career counsellor.

This certification enables individuals to hone their skills as a certified career counsellor and assist students in making responsible decisions for their future.

By being GCC certified, you open doors to a bright future and a world of opportunities. Through GCC, one can work for progressive schools, reputed universities, established consultancies or even set up their own venture.

GCC is Asia’s first Global Career Counselling Program in partnership with UCLA Extension. It covers 15 modules over a duration of 40+ hours of online training. The modules focus on practical learning throughout with an increased focus on real-life parent-student problems. Just by being GCC certified, you will be able to unlock a number of career opportunities

UNIVARIETY

Univariety is a Singapore based organisation that sets up robust college guidance systems within schools and supports counsellors in delivering excellence to students and parents. In 2016, the Univariety network will reach over 1000 top high schools across 40+ cities in India. Students use the Univariety platform to connect directly to university admission officers and test preparation experts from around the world.

Over 200 universities actively use the Univariety system and students -with the help of Univariety- have gained over $4million in scholarships in the last year alone. Univariety sets up and manages the college counselling & placement system for the largest number of progressive schools across India. Univariety’s approach of integrating with the high schools is unique as they are associated with over 450 private schools in 32 cities. Schools connected with Univariety offer the IB, CIE, CBSE and ISC curriculum and a chunk of their students go abroad for their UG studies. Univariety is also the counselling partner for the South Asian IB Schools Association of which all IB schools are members.

UCLA EXTENSION

UCLA Extension is the continuing education wing of UCLA. It is part of the University of California system, and all courses are approved by the University of California, Los Angeles. An institute of historical repute, the Regents of the University of California, on February 14, 1893 adopted the extramural instruction plan, which officially founded University Extension.

In 1902, University Extension was reorganized as a self-governing body within the University and UCLA was officially started in September 1917.

UCLA Extension has seen many students who joined it to continue their education. For example Bryan Cogman of Game of Thrones, Stuart Beattie from G.I Joe, Randi Singer for Mrs Doubtfire etc. are some of the notable alumni. Celebrities like Marilyn Monroe, Arnold Schwarzenegger have taken classes at UCLA Extension.

UCLA Extension currently offers more than 5,000 courses and more than 100 certificate programs. It provides evening, daytime and online courses along with certificate programmes and continuing education credits. The courses are specifically designed for working adults, college students and lifelong learners. Its courses are reputed to be of very high quality and it has a number of courses for teachers, principals and educators.

BENEFITS:

MAKES YOUR CV STAND OUT!

• Share your updated CV with our team
  • Mention what do you aspire to become
  • Make your CV shine by support from our dedicated team of counsellors

BECOME A CERTIFIED COUNSELLOR!

• Earn a World Class Qualification from a top-ranked University- UCLA Extension
  • Become certified in Career counselling and College planning at the same time
  • Be globally recognized by reputed schools and universities

GET RECOGNIZED!

• Gain respect from students and parents alike
  • Be noticed in your institution for your contribution
  • Become an expert in advising higher studies career options
  • Gain knowledge to guide students to study in countries like US, UK and Australia
  • Equip yourself by getting latest and most up to date information in Career Counseling

SUPPORT FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP (SFE)

• Gain expert guidance while setting up your own career counselling venture
  • Access Psychometric tests, a dedicated website, professional presentations and much more!
  • Build credibility and promote your brand in association with Univariety
  • Obtain market guidance for pricing according to your city of operation
  • Your students get session invite from universities across the globe, research tool accesses, regular updates and what not!

For more info: Download E-book here

More from Univariety Edtech Company

By trueketoiz

By trueketoiz