This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Basudev Yadav. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Edvizo – A Revolution in the Education World

More from Basudev Yadav

Today most of the students in India struggle to choose the right career. This work gets even more challenging by not getting the right guidance at the right time. Despite the many opportunities available for students today, students are not aware of them and end up making bad career choices under pressure from their parents and society to choose subjects they think are important to succeed in life. In an overwhelming number of scenarios this decision doesn’t fit well and they have to face difficulties in near future. In order to ensure that a student doesn’t regret her/his decision in future, Edvizo makes career choice easier for students. Many experts from IITs, IIMs, AIIMS, former IAS officers give the right guidelines to students according to their ability, so that they can prove to be effective in achieving maximum efficiency.

For parents and students, it is very difficult to get complete and accurate information about any coaching institute in today’s misleading branding and advertising era. Most often students are being trapped by the mirage created by the extensive branding and by the time they realise that continuing with the same institute is not benefiting them, it is too late in terms of the already invested money and time. Often people who come from ordinary middle-class families feel betrayed. In this scenario choosing a good coaching institution has become a painful task.

Cities like Kota, Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad and Patna witnesses almost 1.5 lakh students from different towns/villages of India every year, who come with the hope and aspiration to excel in their lives and fulfil their dreams. They feel mesmerized by the educational expertise these cities has to offer but at the same time, they are confused about where to go for the best option as per their need. Edvizo’s website and mobile app provide students with all the necessary and verified information, and also ensure that the opinions of their old students are there on the profile of the institute. Institutions are weighed on different criteria on the website and then a feedback is taken by the students of each institute, with an option to keep the identity of these students confidential. This gives the enrolled students the opportunity to provide the right guidance to new aspirants in helping them take the correct decision. This also encourages a healthy competition among the institutions which motivates them to improve. The institutes registered with Edvizo get the facility to communicate test results, attendance and all other necessary information to its students and their parents through the Edvizo app or automated SMS.

Most students coming to these cities are exceptional performers in their respective schools or areas, but here they have to face very tough competition and hence only a few of them are included in the top batches. This makes them feel low about themselves. To make the situation worse comes the family pressure to be at the top irrespective of any of the factors involved. Most of the people fail to recognise the multiple factors as in family expectations, peer pressure, relationships etc. that are fuelling the pressure apart from just the academics performance. Due to this negligence, people declare coaching institutes as the obvious culprit. Most of the times these issues get unexpressed and unattended and at times the severity of its side effects become so high that it results in something egregious. Edvizo caters to this need by providing anonymous counselling to such students, where they can share their personal problems beyond academics as well. From time to time, they are assisted in career counselling and motivational session are also being organised.

In light of increasing tuition fee day by day, it is becoming more difficult for economically weaker students to realise their dreams. Most institutions charge full fees in one or two instalments, which is impossible for many parents to pay in this format and in these cases a student’s dream remains a dream forever. In order to solve this problem, Edvizo has provided the “EMI service” for fee payment, so that parents can deposit fees every month as per their convenience. In addition to this, Edvizo provided financial assistance to economically backward meritorious students through various types of scholarships.

Since Edvizo has been established with the aim of improving the entire education system, so it has so many things to offer for coaching institutes as well. In this digital world, still many institutions invest so much time in doing paperwork in order to manage their day to day activities. Edvizo gives them a way to improve their performance and manage with the help of digital methods which not only saves time but makes it easy to manage. Edvizo has so far provided free IMS management solutions to more than 900 institutions of 5 cities of India who were unable to purchase it.

It should be noted here that Edvizo provides all the services free of charge to the students and parents. In the initial period, Edvizo has provided its facility in Patna, Kota, Jaipur, Hyderabad and Pune. The list of more than 1700 institutions is available on Edvizo’s website, along with their necessary information. It has established alliances with more than 900 institutions. According to our latest information, more than 10000 students have taken admission in different institutes through Edvizo in the last two month itself. Edvizo has received 1.5 lakhs website hits in its first two months of launching. Edvizo’s Operations team’s Vice President, Ayush Krishna claims that in the coming months, Edvizo will grow it’s network to reach about 90% of institutions available in these cities. Edvizo is guided by two experienced personalities who are well known in the field of education, a retired professor of IIT Kanpur – HC Verma and the Director of IIT Guwahati, Gautam Biswas. Edvizo has its team members from different IITs, NITs, IIMs and many prestigious institutes of India. Apart from this, more than 150 interns and 500 campus ambassadors are working with Edvizo. Edvizo’s founder, Ravi Nishant, believes that students must be given every possible chance to show their latent talent and progress in whichever field they are passionate about.

About the Founder: Coming from a small village of Banka district of Bihar, he has to gone through several hardships to get access to proper education. He has attended IIT Guwahati. Being a startup enthusiast, he has worked with 6 startups in their early as well as mature stages. He has the vision to align the Indian education system in a way that makes educational institutes accountable to the students as well as society. Passion for startup idea motivated to bring the vision to life without wasting a single moment. This enthusiasm drove him to the Silicon Valley of India, putting the course at IIT to a pause.

Published Media Articles (Print):

Key Points:

• Centralized online admission platform, the first of its kind in the world
  • Ayush Krishna, VP, Operations
  • 10000+ enrollments
  • 1,50,000+ website hits in the last 2 months

More from Basudev Yadav

By NeelR32

By Internshala

By softwaremuffins