This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Ann Brown. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Government Speech

More from Ann Brown

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! I am here now, standing before you, because all
of us, the voters, the candidates and the entire America have an important issue, concern and
opportunity, which is an election to Allentown’s city council. Why is it an important issue to
the United States? Because the prosperity of each of our cities and happy life of each citizen
makes wealthy and happy America. Why is it a concern of all of the population of
Allentown? Because it is up to every citizen to decide which candidate has enough power,
will and skills to contribute to the city’s development, it’s cultural life, financial state and
economic growth. Why is it an important opportunity for every candidate and me in
particular? Because I, a successful father, who is proud of my children and wife and thankful
to my parents, a successful leader of our election team, a law-abiding citizen and a patriot of
America, feel enough power, will and skills to contribute to Allentown’s economic growth,
social life and prosperity. This election is not about me and other candidates; it is about you,
your wisdom and ratio, your personal feelings and attitudes and your responsibility to elect
people you think have enough honor to manage Allentown’s everyday problems and
concerns. That is why this election is truly an event that can influence our life greatly. And it
is up to you to decide which path we are going to the next election.
For the next two weeks, I’m going to spend my time reassuring people they could not
do a better thing than vote for me and my team. So, for the next two weeks, the question“Why?” will be asked the most often. And I will tell you why I am a good choice for
Allentown’s city council.
We have a good team of specialists in every field, so that we will perfectly deal with
all social, economic and cultural concerns. The major part of them is from Allentown, as well
as I am, so it is quite predictable that we are aware of the city’s problems. But it is not enough
to be aware of the problems; the candidate is to have a program of steps in order to
successfully solve all the city’s concerns. Our team has a great leader, our team has qualified
specialists, our team has a great plan of actions. The only thing we need for our plan to come
true is your vote. But why do you have to vote for it?
First, we are about to help economic and industrial sphere of the city. We are well
aware of the fact that situation in our metropolitan area continues to deteriorate. For example,
today’s statistics show the 15-percent decline in the level of total employment in
manufacturing sector. Our corporations and factories produce industrial, mechanical, electric
equipment, steel products, mineral processing equipment and so on. Frankly speaking, such
production is a basis of strong economy. In order to heal this sector after the 00’s crisis, we
have developed special tax and donation policy. Combined with the exploration of European
markets, this should be enough to raise the income levels and stimulate the development of
this sphere. This will be followed by the creation of new workplaces and lowering the level
of unemployment.
Second, to implement the strategy mentioned above, our region needs technical and
financial assistance. That is why we are going to participate in different state funding
programs. This will stimulate the approved businesses to create jobs within several years.
Third, it is no surprise that being a manufacturing center raises the list of ecological
issues. In collaboration with the specialists in ecology, we have prepared a program of
financial support of those companies and factories that are going to meet the ecological standards in their manufacturing processes. In addition, our plan includes the possibility of
creation of special green zones that will border the city and the factories in order to prevent
the dust and soot contamination if there will be the case.
Fourth, the election program that has no social services development is a useless
program. Our plan includes the list of actions that are about to increase the quality of medical
services and their affordability. Also, we are about to raise the quantity of downtown housing
and increase the number of free parking lots. Being an industrial center means the city is to
have the developed road system. So, we have some proposals to the State and the road
building companies to invest in and build some extra roads in order to reduce the road loads
and make the driving more comfortable.
The current city council has been doing a lot for the city. But I am firmly convinced
this is not enough and we need much more steps to take to achieve stability and better life
conditions for businesses and citizens. To make those steps, you need to elect an effective
member of the city’s council. This effective member is standing now in front of you. He has a
great team of professionals. He has a great plan. He is ready for action to make our lives
better, to make Allentown better place to live and work, and to be proud of.

About the author: Ann Brown is currently working on this site https://papers-writings.com/ where you can find her works. In her spare time she visits new places and goes in for sports.

More from Ann Brown

By johnnytom

By lamtrancl123456

By Md Khalid Hassan