This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by app aspect. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

How to Choose the Most Appropriate Framework for Mobile Application Development?

More from app aspect

Mobile application development is a fairly easy process nowadays. The workload of an application developer has reduced to a small amount thanks to so many smart online tools that can help them with the development process. However, that being said, it is always a good idea to go with the services of an expert app development company that can help you develop a complete application.

The first thing that the developer must do after laying out a basic idea of the application plan, is decided upon a framework for the application development process. This is a critical step because the success or failure of the application vastly depends upon the capacity of the framework. Relying on the following steps to make the critical choice will help you choose the best framework for the development of your project.

Choosing the Target OS for the Application
The first decision that you need to make while choosing a framework is to choose the target OS. There are basically 3 different choices that will help you cover most of the market segment. You can create the application for Android, iOS, or cross-platform OS. You also need to choose if you wish to create a native or a hybrid application well before the commencement of the application development process. Java is popular for Android app development, Swift for iOS, and ionic for hybrid application development.
The top iPhone and Android application development companies suggest that 99.6% of the total smartphones run on either Android or iOS platforms.

Defining the Type of Target Application
The next step involves choosing the type of application that you wish to offer. You need to categorize the application into one or more segments available on the target OS app stores. The most popular applications are classified under social, gaming or multimedia applications.

The most popular iPhone and Android development companies are focussing on developing applications for social platforms since by 2019 nearly 2.77 billion people across the globe will be using these apps.

Choosing the Critical Features of the Application Interface
Once you have completed the first two steps, you need to lay emphasis on the functionality of the application. You might want to lay more emphasis on one aspect of the functionality compared to another depending on the type of target application. For example, you must lay more emphasis on security, aesthetic appeal and intuitiveness on a social media application compared to using high-graphics for the same.

Emphasis on Particular Steps in Mobile Application Development Process
The way you approach the problem statement is quite similar to both Android app development as well as iPhone app development processes. You might want to lay more emphasis on one or more particular steps in the development process. For example, if you plan on laying more emphasis on the security aspect, you might want to go with the Swift based development for iOS applications.

Defining the Target Audience
You also need to define the target audience that you wish to serve with the application. If you are serving kids and teenagers by creating a simple gaming application, you need to create a simple and informative interface. Developers often prefer using Java for the development of such applications.

Some other critical parameters that will affect your decision in choosing the correct framework include time and budget constraints, user behavior, support for various devices, etc. AppAspect is a leading mobile app development company in Ahmedabad that can help you develop a wholesome application in no time. As a reputed WordPress development company in Ahmedabad, we guide our customers end to end in each phase of app and web development.

More from app aspect

By Rana Ashish Singh

By supplement solutions

By Fazlu Raheman