This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Jack Tucker. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

How to Move and Remove a OneNote Notebook from OneDrive?

More from Jack Tucker

Microsoft’s OneNote note is a famous and useful app among the users. It is a replacement of a paper notebook. OneNote aka digital NoteBook is a perfect software to save and manage your millions work files on a single place immediately. With the help of this, you can easily share your notes over the internet. The participants can read your notes at the same time when you have shared with them. Onenote 2016 is the original version of OneNote.

Nowadays, some of the users are required for a method to delete the old notebook from OneDrive. In any case, if you want to retain the content from the notebook before deleting them on OneDrive, then you can move the notebook from a computer system by creating a new notebook on your system.

In this blog, we will discuss how to move old notebook on a computer and how to delete the previous notebook from Onedrive. You will get below a simple method for both moving and deleting process.

Steps to move a notebook to a computer:-
If you are trying to move your saved notebook from your system before deleting them then the given process will help you to complete your task easily.

First of all, you need to open your OneNote and then move to the files section.
Now, you will need to click on the New and then select the Computer option.
Now, you will type the name that file which you want to give the new notebook.
Then click on the Create notebook option.
To view all of the notebooks, you need to click on the arrow next to the name of the notebook.
To pin the notebook pane, you need to tab on the pushpin icon.
Now you will see all of your saved notebooks are visible on your screen.
Then you will need to select the notebook that one you want to delete on OneDrive.
Now drag each part of the previous notebook that you wish to delete on OneDrive to the new notebook, you have just created it.
Please note- There is no more way to move all notebook to a new location. You can do it section by section only by first creating a new notebook.

When the notebook has copied at the new location, launch the OneDrive and then locate the notebook that one you want to delete.
Now, you need to move your cursor over the title and then select the box that shows on the notebook.
Then return to OneNote and place a new name of the notebook that you have deleted from the OneDrive.
Now, right click on the notebook and then click on the Close This Notebook option from the drop-down menu.
You have done all of the steps now.
Steps to Delete OneNote notebook from OneDrive:-
If you want to delete your saved content from OneDrive, then you can follow the below-given steps. With the help of these steps, you can quickly remove your notebook from OneDrive permanently.

To start the process, you need to open the OneDrive and then place the notebook that you want to remove from your OneDrive.
Now locate your cursor over the title and then select the box that shows on your notebook.
Now, you will need to tab on the Manage and then select the Delete option.
After deleting the notebook, it is important to exit the deleted notebook in OneNote.
Now, you have done all of the deleting steps.
We hope that this post will guide you on how to delete and move notebook from OneDrive.
Source URL: https://www.printer-customer-support.com/blog/how-to-move-remove-onenote-notebook-from-onedrive/

More from Jack Tucker

By Rahul Thapa

By NeelR32

By SGT University