This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Satyam Pandey. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

If not modi then Who ?

More from Satyam Pandey

“Those dreams are for India, but also for the world, for all the nations and peoples are too closely knit together today for any one of them to imagine that it can live apart. Peace has said to be indivisible; so is freedom; so is prosperity now, and so also is a disaster in this One World that can no longer be split into isolated fragments.”

It was Nehru, his first speech on the motherland India, encircled the outer world that too when fires of partition were not soften. The fundamentals of international relation were already being laid after WW2, mainly due to collaborative economic theories of sustainable development.

The two Hindi slogans, “Vasudev kutumbakam” and “anemic or jine do” was playing a significant role hand by hand, which actually means “the world is our family” “accept the diversity.”

POLITICAL STRATA UP TILL 2014.

We have observed significant, political changes in the tenure of just 60 years. we are one of the youngest countries not only by major youth population but also by obtaining late independence. The first benchmark, was set just 2 years after the independence by not just writing but also by adopting world’s biggest constitution.

Right from the Nehru-Sastri to the most recent Manmohan Singh, the office of PMO has seen so many diversified PM’s and their Ideologies, but there was something in common which knitted them to serve the nation, sometimes on an eventual basis.

In the tenure of 60 years we have to admit the progress of our nation and the center part of this progress remained the Indian national congress.

☆ Some Big Things They Did

Setup of CBSE in 1962

Setup of ISRO in 1969

8pslv-c39liquidstageatthevehicleassemblybuildingduringvehicleintegration.jpg

Setup of IITs, NITs, IIMs and NIDs in 1961

Setup of AIIMS from 1956

Introduction of PAN in 1964

Introduction of Aadhaar in 2009

• FORMATION OF :

-DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation) in 1958

-RAW(Research & Analysis Wing) in 1968

-ATS(Anti-terrorism squad) in 1990

-NIA (National Investigation Agency) in 2009

Launch of Internet 1986 (15 Aug 1995- for public)

Launch of Televisions 15 Sept 1959

Launch of LPG Cylinders 1965

• Literacy Rate :

1947 – 16%

2011 – 74%

• Poverty :

1947 – 55% people below poverty line

2013 – 20% people below poverty line

• Food Production :

1947 – 52 million tons

2011 – 264.4 million tones

• GDP :

1960: Rs 2.4 lakh Crore

2013: Rs 120 lakh Crore

• No. of schools:

1947: 2 Lakhs

2013: 13 Lakhs

• Universities:

1947 – 17

2011 – 573

• Urban Population :

1947- 17%

2011 – 31%

• Rural Population :

1951 – 83%

2011 – 69%

• Electricity Production :

1947: 1362 MV

2014: 2.45 Lakh MV

maxresdefault.jpg

• Life expectancy at birth:

1947: 30 years

2014: 66 years

• Village Electrification :

1950: 3,061 villages

2014: 572,414 villages

• Per Capita Income :

1960: $ 304.2 (approx 19,000 at 2016 level of inflation)

2013: $ 1550.1 (approx 100,000 at 2016 level of inflation)

• Length of roads:

1951: 4 lakh km

2014: 50 lakh km

• India’s foreign exchange reserves:

1950–51: $ 2161 million

2014: $ 304,224 million

• India’s Import :

1949–50: $ 1292 million

2011: $ 489,181 million

• India’s Export :

1949–50: $ 1016 million

2011: $ 304,624 million

☆ THEY MADE INDIA GREAT :

1. Made India the 4th largest producer of steel in the world.
  2. Made India the 4th largest producer of “power” in the world.
  3. Made India the 3rd largest economy (based on PPP)
  4. Made India the 7th largest economy (by nominal GDP)
  5. India owns one of the worlds largest rail network.
  6. Made the 4th strongest military in the world “The Indian Armed Forces”
  7. Space research is competing successfully global level. (ISRO – Ranked 5th in the world)

☆ Remarkable Years:

1. 1947-1950 = Congress gave Democracy and Constitution to India
  2. 1947-1948 = 550 princely states added in India and thus they United India
  3. 1950-1960 = Promotion of Textile Industry : India became self dependent in production of Textile
  4. 1965 and 1971 = India defeated Pakistan in War
  5. 1974, 18 May = India became the 5th Country to possess nuclear weapons
  6. 1970-75 = Green Revolution in India – India became self dependent in the production of grains
  7. 1984-89 = The beginning of computer and telecommunication revolution in the country.

☆ These things also happened in 60 years rule of Congress

1. Polio Free India
  2. Right to Information Law
  3. Land Acquisition Bill
  4. Food rights.
  5. Education rights
  6. Chandrayaan (21 Oct 2008) First Step on Moon by India
  7. Mangalyaan (5 Nov 2013) First Step on Mars by India
  8. Metro Train in Delhi, Jaipur, Mumbai, Calcutta,
  9. Construction of Atomic Bomb & Submarines
  10. The Tejas Combat
  11. Construction of Agni Missile 1,2,3,4
  12. Agni 5 Missile (Radius of 5 thousand Kms)
  13. Construction of Nuclear Missile “BrahMos”
  14. They economically protected India from “The Great Recession (2007-2012)”

yes obviously, there were some debatable events which also took place mainly by the PMs, like an emergency, 42nd amendment to the contitution etc.

most common one is debate over the concept of “secularism”, the conservatives say it was mainly congress ideology to attract muslim voters, but meanwhile they shall understand that the basic fundamentals of sucularism, was layed far before indra gandhi by 7th CJI of india, Justice Prahlad Balacharya. In a wording, he said, ” although our constitution, lacks words like secularism, but the Article 24th to 26th makes it very clear that the constitution makers were very much concerned about a nation with equal opportunities!”

starting from the “Pratham Sewak”, as Nehru called himself to the Pradhan Sewak, every leader has played his significant role. Even 2 in the list, lost there lives for taking adverse steps for maintaining integrity of nation and they were Rajiv and Indra Gandhi, one PM still remains a topic of discussion in the shadows of conversation manly relating to his death conspiracy and that was “Lal Bahadur Sastri. “

CONCEPT OF SINGLE MAN LEADERSHIP

The first time such concept was illustrated by congress where Indra Gandhi was in power it was opposition who lacked the exotic comfort of single man leadership! More over democracy never talks about single man leadership! It promotes the concept of representatives!!

Choosing correct representative, on the basis of his works is the correct form of voting in democracy!

Traditionally leader was considered as a person who is erudite of management skills and has effective speech delivering talent. With the changing time, we not just want an effective leader but actually an effective leader along with efficient knowledge.

One shall always question the knowledge of leader to ensure owns security in terms of social, economic and political. Now, one will question, if knowledge is so important then why isn’t there any basic qualification necessary to be a PM? Well, I agree that such kind of provision shall be incorporated in constitution and we will have it in coming future may be its not the right time mainly because of that 25% community which is still illiterate. At the time of independence this figure was more than 85%. There would have been great problem in finding eligible representative candidate among more than half or I shall say almost all nation.

Untitled.png

Today we live in an era where organized crimes are committed by help of knowledge that too of both, evil planning and good law and order.

Single man leadership removes such barriers and give rise to a more serious case, “sale of seats”. When the victory of any person is definite then financially and socially powerful gets full chance of becoming politically powerful by purchase of tickets. They win constituencies not because of there work but in the name of a single person who is not directly related to the basic problem of that constituency! The elected man will also go to the capital and forgets his people. It’s a definite trend which is now at all uncommon. The uncommon is “availability of single man leadership”.

TEN YEARS OF CONGRESS

PRO:

The tenure of UPA government shall be divided in to 2 parts, UPA 1 and UPA 2.

RTI was implemented during UPA which is one of the most important steps in bringing transparency and accountability in governance. With Social Security Schemes like MNREGA, the nation could afford to insulate the weaker sections from hardships. As many as 14 crore people were uplifted from Below Poverty Line during UPA. Source: Why no applause for 138 million exiting poverty?

India became the third highest economy in PPP mode.

UPA supported ISRO in crucial missions like Chnadrayyan and Mars Orbiter Mission which have made India a global superpower in Space Research.

India successfully tested missiles like Agni-V, Agni-III and Prithvi-III. Also, India is on its way to complete an aircraft carrier and also has a nuclear submarine INS Arihant all due to his support.

GDP Growth Rate during the period of UPA Govt. was 7.7% despite two global slowdowns in this period.

GDP has increased almost three times to Rs. 100.28 lakh crores from Rs. 32.42 lakh crore in 2004-5.

Per Capita Income went up to Rs. 68747 in 2012 from Rs. 24143 in 2004.

The average Fiscal Deficit of UPA was 4.6% while under the previous government it was at 5.5%.

The average yearly FDI inflow under his tenure was USD 20.22 billion. On contrary, previous govt.’s was USD 2.85 billion.

During UPA the number of basic accounts that had been opened stood at 24.3 crore. The number of villages covered in terms of bank accounts increased from 67,000 to 2.48 lakh in 3 years from 2010 which is about 4.5 times more.

The Direct Cash Transfer scheme which is under consideration and issuing Unique ID

CBT was a result of years of dedication of UPA govt in creating the environment through Aadhar and other governance steps. While Modi govt had objected to Aadhar and CBT while in opposition and used the same to create JDY which has 70% blank accounts.

Alongside financial inclusion, the UPA government had launched Aadhaar, the Unique Identity Number program. The bank account was seeded with the Aadhaar of the account holder and opened the door for better and more efficient management of the numerous subsidy schemes that were plagued by duplication, falsification and leakages.

The Delhi –Mumbai Industrial Corridor Project being developed on either side of the Western Dedicated Freight Corridor as a global manufacturing and investment destination, has made significant strides since inception.

Plans for 7 new cities have been finalized and work on 2 new smart industrial cities at Dholera, Gujarat and Shendra Bidkin, Maharashtra will start during 2013-14. This project incorporates 9 Mega Industrial zones of about 200-250 sq. km. High speed freight line, 3 ports, and 6 air ports

The UPA doubled the electricity production in India from 1,12,700 MW in 2004 to 2,34,600 MW in 2014.

The success of the Government’s international civil nuclear initiative was manifest in the highest ever generation of electricity from nuclear power during the year 2011 at 32,455 million units.

India, under UPA has signed Civil Nuclear Agreements with record number of countries – Russia France, Germany, UK, US, S. Korea, Mongolia, (Japan in Pipeline) UPA produced highest number of jobs in manufacturing sector.

The UPA government, acted half-heartedly on the reservation issue for minorities, under the recommended of Ranganath Misra Commission. The government issued several notifications in December 2011 earmarking 4.5 per cent sub-quota for the minorities out of the 27 per cent reservations for the OBCs. Even before their implementation, the notifications were struck down by the AP High Court on a writ filed by BC leaders. The appeal of the Union government is pending before the Supreme Court even as the minorities are deprived of the sub-quota benefits.

CONS:

The UPA, government transformed as synonym to the word corruption side by side. The never-ending list of scams got special place in the decaying congress image. Mover we shall understand, most of the scams were help in private sector of by alliances.

One shall read this section of blog very sensitively, as India is a land of organized chaos. We are not affected by the corruption but actually we are part of it! Another reason of so many scams getting clustered under UPA pouch is, they were the ones governing state for so long! Scams are not temperament to any specific party. It’s an evil human behavior, moreover we shall understand if scams occurred under UPA government then it also came out in the same regime. Unlike the Narmada river scam which is effectively covered by all means.

Major Scams under UPA Government

Bofors Scam: The Bofors scam looks like a trademark of scams and corruption in India. This scam in 1980s involved the then Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Hindujas and many other powerful names. The scam was about winning a bid to provide India with 155 mm field howitzers. The scam was related to the Indian defense and security, so was of much concern.

2G Spectrum Scam (2008): One of the biggest scams in India was the 2G scam, in which telecom minister A. Raja was charged for issuing 2G licenses to private telecom players at very cheap rates in 2008. No rules and regulations were followed but only favoritism was preferred while issuing the license. The scam cost Rs 1.76 lakh crore to the government. The government kept the entry fee for spectrum license at 2001 prices. Licenses was also issued to the companies with no prior experience in telecom. The mobile subscriber base in India touched 350 million in 2008 from 4 million in 2001.

Satyam Scam (2009): Indian investors and shareholders were badly affected by the scam involving Satyam Computer Services. The Satyam Scam involved Rs. 14,000 crore and was one of the biggest scams in the corporate world. Former Chairman Ramalinga Raju was involved in the scam, who kept everything under cover. He later confessed of falsifying the company’s accounts by US $1.47 billion. Later in the year, 46% share of Satyam was bought by Tech Mahindra, who absorbed and revived the company.

Commonwealth Games Scam (2010): A huge amount of money for preparing and conducting the Commonwealth Games India was misused in the Commonwealth Games Scam. The total worth of Commonwealth Games Scam is estimated to be Rs. 70,000 crore. Again, many Indian politicians, bureaucrats and corporate bigwigs were involved in the scam. The face of the scam was Suresh Kalmadi, the Congress party representative to the 15th Lok Sabha from the Pune constituency. At that time, Kalmadi was the Chairman of the Organising Committee of the Delhi Commonwealth Games. Other big-shots involved were Sheila Dikshit, the then chief minister of Delhi and Robert Vadra. The payments were made to non-existent parties and prices were inflated while purchasing equipment, execution was delayed, and so on.

Coal Scam (2012): With the Coal Scam, the government bore a loss of Rs 1.86 lakh crore. The CAG presented a report and stated the irregularities involved in the auctioning of 194 coal blocks. The government decided not to auction coal blocks between 2004 and 2011. The coal blocks were then sold to different parties and private companies. This decision led to huge loss in terms of revenue.

Chopper Scam (2012): This scam is an example of bribery and corruption in India which involved many politicians, senior officials in India like former Indian Air Force Chief Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi, and helicopter manufacturer Augusta Westland. The company had given bribe to get a contract for supplying 12 helicopters worth USD 610 million. A note presented on March 15, 2008 in an Italian court indicates that the Congress President Sonia Gandhi was also involved in the scam.

Tatra truck scam (2012): The case against Vectra Chairman Ravi Rishiformer and Army Chief Gen. V.K. Singh had been registered by the Enforcement Directorate under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA). The scam involved a sum of Rs. 14 crore as bribe. The bribe was given to make way for purchasing 1,676 Tatra trucks for the Army.

Adarsh Scam (2012): The Adarsh Housing Scam is related to the allocation of flats below market rates in a very posh 31-storey building, the Adarsh Housing Society in Colaba, Mumbai. The society was made for war widows and personnel of India’s Ministry of Defense. Over a period of time, rules and regulation were modified for the allocation of flats. Allegations have been made against three former chief ministers of Maharashtra – Sushilkumar Shinde, Vilasrao Deshmukh and Ashok Chavan. Also, the land belonged to the defense and had been given to the society.

The list of scams under Congress UPA government is too long and looks never-ending. A few more in the list are Telgi scam, Insurance scam, Telecom scam (Sukh Ram), Fodder scam, Ketan Parekh scandal, Taj corridor case, Oil-for-food program scam, Bombay Stock Exchange Fraud, Madhu Koda, and money laundering worth Rs. 4000 Cr.

KESARIYA REVOLUTION

On the onset of frustrated India, BJP got a gold chance to use such scams as a ladder to climb up in the Indian political system. The best possible face or I shall say the misrepresented truth of Gujrat became the fundamental of BJP portfolio, known as Gujrat model of development.

_dc8c1bdc-11cc-11e7-9d5b-3c373065cf85.jpg

Modi became synonym to the word development, and so his words were too! The fallacy of upcoming development and scams were repeated by every possible medium (social media, Televisions, radio etc) it was repeated again and again, so often that people started believing it true!

People not just adopted Modi as a PM but also as their landlords and this was well interpreted by BJP’s marketers!

It’s a true fact, India is country of systematic chaos! We are part of the inadequacy of the system. We are not just victims of this inadequacy but also a part of it! Intentions are unquantifiable, devoid from the scenes of touch and sight! It can only be heard, and so it was making it happened by the process of marketing and brand management!

The best two campaigns in my remembrance, are “janta maaf nahi karegi” and “ab ki baar modi Sarkar”

Plenty of promises were indirectly delivered without adding them in actual election manifesto, so technically they were not the basis on which BJP officially gathered vote, instead they were the part of the propaganda by which BJP instigated hatred for a single largest party of nation i.e. Congress!

the nation was already on fire against congress due to numerous scams and the “Jan Lokpal motion/ india against corruption movement) acted as oil to this fire! After so many years people unified themselves for the Jan Lokpal Bill.

Ex-army solder Anna Hazare and Patanjali head yoga guru Swami ram dev became the face of the struggle movement. BJP utilized, this sedative campaigns by talking in civilian’s favor and later they got support of Swami Ram Dev for campaigning in favor of them.

Untitled

Now this is the first page of content, in the BJP manifesto, 2014, quite impressive in nature and beautifully crafted! More relevant and eye-catching on top and least relevant bottom the line!

Now one shall be educated enough, to understand the implementation of these topics or reverse implementation too.

Eg. Third topic “reforms in system” sub-point “Judicial” reflects a big mockery in itself!

Similarly Black money! On pg. no 5, again makes this book nothing but a series of emotional lies! Which we are already a part.

Food security, social security, credibility crises every thing became a part of systematic lies.

Sanjay jha quotes :

Understood that the most acceptable marker of economic growth of a country is its Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is not so uncommon. However, since Prime Minister Narendra Modi took charge in May 2014 four years ago, India’s GDP has become a subject of controversial discussions, especially since it accompanied several grotesque claims of government achievements that appeared questionable (100 percent rural electrification being the latest casualty).

While the Opposition decried the GDP chest-thumping roar as akin to Chinese cockamamie, the BJP gloated on its spectacular accomplishment, its spokespersons hyperventilating on TV screens even as Jharkhand reported starvation deaths. Something is clearly amiss. Many think India’s data under Modi is not just cooked but barbecued. I try to unravel this intriguing conundrum, in brief, by addressing questions that crop up with predictable regularity. What was the GDP inherited by the NDA from the UPA?

The truth is that India moved into the global financial arena taking giant footsteps under the 10-year period of then PM Manmohan Singh.

Untitled 1.png

It was 6.9 percent – healthy, strong and recovering robustly. Modi and the BJP through their massive propaganda machine spread the canard of apocalyptic doom that “India was on the verge of a collapse”, as fearmongering and manufacturing anxiety suits the right-wing strategy of panic-stricken eyeballs.

Donald Trump did the same two years later with his Make America Great Again (the western counterpart of achhe nin), albeit the US economy had seen strong, stable growth during the Obama years. It is true that the two preceding years had seen a deceleration on account of the currency crisis, oil prices (largely external factors) and the parliamentary paralysis created by a virulent BJP-led Opposition that was resolute in its intent to stall pro-common man policies of the UPA.

The Anna Hazare anti-corruption agitation instilled fear in the decision-making apparatus governed by fearful apparatchiks. The BJP was the biggest political beneficiary of a choreographed protest. However, despite all that UPA successfully averted the tapering crisis of US Fed rates, and left a buoyant USD 311 billion in foreign exchange reserves and reduced the current account deficit.

What about the claim by Modi that his government is responsible for the miraculous turnaround to make India the fastest growing economy in the world? It is an absurd proposition that even a kindergarten child will debunk. How can a large economy of an emerging market make such a dramatic turnaround within one year, one which was being disingenuously trashed by Modi as a failure just a few months earlier?

The fact that the GDP after four years in 2017-18 at 6.7 is lower than 6.9 per cent that they received on a silver platter from the UPA says it all. The truth is that India moved into the global financial arena taking giant footsteps under the 10-year period of then PM Manmohan Singh. Many have called it the golden period of India’s economy, as for the first time ever, we witnessed a 10-year average GDP growth rate of 7.7 per cent (that too under the old method of calculating GDP index) and lifted 140 million people above the poverty line, reflecting the successful model of inclusive growth.

In successive years, between 2005-06 to 2007-08, UPA reached growth rates of 9.5 percent, 9.6 per cent and 9.3 per cent, hitherto deemed unreachable, almost reaching double digit growth levels. China, during the same period, was growing at a stratospheric growth of around 10.5 to 11 per cent. India’s GDP growth has become sluggish and much lower than under UPA, and we are the world’s fastest growing (large) economy only because China slowed down to 6.8 to 7 per cent GDP growth levels.

In short, India was much better off being number two under UPA (China led the race) than being number one under NDA. How do you compare the Congress/UPA GDP performance over that of BJP/NDA? There is no comparison whatsoever; GDP went up by over 300 per cent during the ten years of UPA. The Congress/UPA performed extraordinarily better compared to the anaemic, almost lackadaisical numbers of NDA.

In fact, NDA had a great opportunity to build on a strong inheritance from the Congress but wasted a burgeoning growth momentum.

One must remember that the Congress/UPA succeeded despite facing the world’s worst economic crisis since 1931 of the Great Recession of 2007-08, high oil prices (peaking at close to USD 150 per barrel), running a difficult coalition government, and facing repeated parliamentary gridlock because of the blatant filibustering of the BJP.

For example, the GST would have been implemented during the UPA regime if the BJP had not deliberately obstructed the bill for parochial political purposes. Despite having a huge tailwind of barrel-scraping oi prices at USD 26, a majority government, a stable prosperous world economy, three successive years of good monsoons, several states under their control, and inheriting a healthy economy from the UPA, this government has fallen woefully short.

The fact that the GDP after four years in 2017-18 at 6.7 is lower than 6.9 per cent that they received on a silver platter from the UPA says it all. Why is the ground reality so different from the headlines and the hype? It is straightforward; if the BJP/NDA were to adhere to the old UPA GDP index of calculation, our correct GDP today would be close to just 5 per cent ( similarly if the new formula was to be applied on UPA GDP, they would have averaged over 9.5 per cent during the 10-year-period at a conservative estimate, which the Modi government ought to make a transparent declaration of).

Under Modi, what you see is not what you get; there is selective cherry-picking, exaggerated claims, new methodologies adopted to make a sheep look like a lion, and in many cases, data that inspires grave apprehensions about their authenticity. Modi indulges in a lot of puffery. Thus, we have this atrocious contradiction where Modi claims that India is the fastest growing economy in the world at the affluent-networks at Davos, but the farmers are protesting under severe rural distress, joblessness is forcing MBAs, PhDs, engineers to apply for jobs of peons and constables (our new “pakoda economy”), private investments, exports, aggregate private expenditure are all looking dismal. NPAs have crossed Rs 10 lakh crore, up almost 400 per cent from 2014 (also record number of banking frauds have happened).

It hardly needs further assertion that demonetization deracinated the rural economy, in particular, and the ham-handed execution of GST crippled small businesses. The damage is still being undone. Is GDP the only macro-indicator of the health of the economy?

No, it is not, it is just the easiest one. The true health of a country is determined through a more detailed biopsy of economic and social indicators, mostly job creation, per capita income, export performance, gross fixed capital formation, reduction in poverty levels, per capita expenditure allocations to health and education etc.

On all these factors, Modi has slipped by having both feet on a banana peel. We must not forget that the relevant index for India is Human Development Index (where we are at a lowly 134), Global Hunger Index (at rank 100) etc. The fact that we have seen an alarming dip in Press Freedom Index (138), or the Gender Disparity Index (108) should tell us that this government has merely indulged in headline-hunting, rhetorical speeches, statistical manipulation and massive publicity blitzkrieg (approximately Rs 4,500 crore on self-promotion).

Besides the economy, Indian society and democracy are themselves undergoing a stress-test. But as Karnataka and the by-poll results have shown, the chickens are coming home to roost. About time. Governance in a democracy is like a fishbowl, everyone must know the truth. But under Modi opacity rules, or as Salman Rushdie would say, there is a lot of chutnification going on. But truth does ultimately win.

THEN WHO ??

Finally, we come to the most awaited question then who?? As discussed earlier, single man leadership is a virus to the democratic system. It creates a hegemony among a ruling party, forget about the opposition. Bitter truth but the beauty of democracy is, its the opposition who talks about the countrymen not the government.

Single man leadership creates an environment of dominant relationship, democracy demands an environment of symbiotic relationship, we need to understand this fact!

The demand of single man as there leader can be malgin and is a most preposterous and absurd quality of countrymen! It reflects potential-less and helpless character of relim.

We need a team of educated qualifiers bigger than what today’s government is offering and most importantly more erudite than what we have!

U don’t need to choose your leader as a PM or CM, you choose a representative who can be your leader and qualified enough to handle a portfolio!

One shall not hide his intentions or biased mentality against the question “then who?”. Why didn’t anyone asked this question during UP and Gujrat election??

UP got a CM, who received exotic comfort for two deputy chief ministers.

Was he less faithful..?? Or not qualified enough to understand what CM is supposed to do..??

Gujrat got a chief minister, who was not confident enough to hold the chair.

The question of then who, is not a matter of concern! Another counterpart shall be, “then what.?”

Which is still away from the system of single man leadership but unfortunately still, can maintain the mentality of hatred or affection for a particular party.

So what is best?

The system of representative!

Think about it..!!

More from Satyam Pandey

By Ketostrongbuying

By Abhishek Karadkar

By Heena Shah