This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Subhalaxmi Bora. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

I’m a feminist and am proud of it!

More from Subhalaxmi Bora

Yes, I’m a feminist and am proud of it. And this is a journey that has started long back when I realized my value of being a woman and contemplate the essence of grace that I have within me.and for me it is the need of hour because someone has said that, “feminism is a movement for which the end goal is to make itself no longer needed” and I concur it. Feminism is not just a movement, it is the spirit of life and a constant blow toward the end of inequality and dis-congruity. I want to be loud enough for all to understand that I don’t need your sympathy I need your encouragement, I don’t ask for your asperity I wish for your love. I don’t want to be judged by my color, clothes and mood swings. I want you to hold me tight and say that you accept me the way I choose to be. But I see this world is not very supple towards a lady. Every time her womb is questioned but the truth is he determines the baby. She forfeits her life for a happy family and at last, she is the one who chooses to be beaten.without any mercy, she is been raped till death. And every time I hear of such savage actions my heart spawn the fire of feminism more deeper and deeper.
Now the time has come to shout until they don’t listen to you,to stand upright with your passion and dreams, to believe in equality in hand , let your grace be your fortitude and your knowledge be your endowment.let this occur-rent be the beginning of a new US.and at the end of the day lets focus on what we can do and a man cannot.because we are meant to do what a man cannot.This is where I want feminism to be the weapon TO INVOKE a new definition of a woman in this era.

I believe that the “Man and woman both are the basis of life and no one is complete without each other and equality is the bridge between them for the evolution to transpire”. For both to attend sustainability is the cardinal of life. Then where are we lacking in defining the power of both the creations on earth? Why we are not centering on the immense potential that both the creations can do together. Why is there a big conflict in accepting the essence of equality? Why we cannot recede the animosity of the fact that man and woman are equal. Why has silence become the new voice of the domain?
Believe me the moment we will restore the essence of equality and the end of the superiority
We will find a new trail of life. And my dream of defining feminism” the ultimate movement for which the end goal is to make itself no longer needed ” will come true. and the power over themselves will give them the spirit of victorious luminescence and a rejuvenating crux to the life.

So I’m a feminist and am proud of it!!!

More from Subhalaxmi Bora

By softwaremuffins

By Md Khalid Hassan

By Amrita Singh