This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Sonali Singh. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Indian Education system and its issues!

Education is not a part of life; education is life itself. We all are living our lives on our terms and conditions but education is that powerful key which lets us live our lives with the same terms and conditions in a significant way adding an objective for the journey ahead.

Earlier in India, education was not given much importance but as time passed, People started realizing the importance of education. Today every parent of the country desires their child to be educated. But they don’t understand the difference between being an educated person and a knowledgeable person. The ideology of people today is that if it is expensive It is “The Best”. Parents motive is to provide the supreme quality education to their children and so they are ready to pay vigorously whatever the education business in the country demands. In a country like India, where maximum population lives a middle class life it is a tough task to achieve this motive.  It is easy to say dream big but how can a child dream big when he already knows the cost of pursuing it. Good education is equals to Good career and that leads to more happiness in life but are we really moving towards this objective positively? After putting lots of money and time in getting educated, there are still most of the students who lack skills and proper knowledge. They are not able to figure out the meaning of their education and are choked up with the thoughts of choosing correct path for themselves.

One of the foremost reason of this situation is inadequacy of proper guidance in selecting the correct course or career options for the students and parents. It is very important for a student to know his interest and for a parent to provide a proper guidance to his child which will they probably carry forward for their rest of the life. Most of the students take the decision under family pressure or by some futile suggestions given by their relatives. This results in strange situation for the students because after opting for that particular course, they realize that the decision made was incorrect and by the time they realize it’s too late to look back.

A great initiative taken forward by Edvizo to ensure every decision taken by the students and parents. It simply makes career choice for students hassle free. A proper guidance on the career choice is given to the students on the basis of their interest by the top expertise.

Students often gets confused in selecting the right institute for themselves. There are lakhs of institutes across the country claiming to be the best one. The bogus brand names created by institutes through different mediums makes a student’s mind confused and the selection of appropriate institute becomes a severe head ach for both students and their parents. It is very important to get the proper guidance in selecting the institute which is suitable for the students because this institutes creates fake goodwill to earn maximum profit for their business by creating a hole in the pockets of parents. Edvizo is one such website which provides all the information to the students about different institutes which is verified under different terms. Feedback and opinions of old students who studied in that particular institute is also ensured and informed on their website as well as Edvizo app. Institutes are rated under different criteria which helps the students for easy decision making. This not only aid students but all the prime institutes providing quality education. There are many to misform but only few to inform. Any decision made by students and parents would probably affect their entire life so it is important to choose wisely.

The whole system of education is affected by most of the wrong decisions made by the students and The only thing responsible is the system itself. The education system of India has a long run to go where it can achieve a quality and progressive educational objectives to benefit the nation and the students of the country. Today the main objective of most of the educational institute is to earn profit and provide limited education to the students who still wonder the main motive of their education. Money can’t buy education but today it really does because all we are focusing on is to give education and ignoring the real meaning and motive of education. Education is not like filling a bucket but it is like lighting of fire. One teacher cannot teach a child what to think? but they can surely teach them how to think?  And if this is done correctly, half of the problems end there itself.

More from Sonali Singh

By revivegold

By Hemant Thakur

By Hadi Khan