This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by app aspect. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Reasons Why Could be Your App could be rejected by iOS App Store

More from app aspect

Delivering a successful mobile app highly depends on the functionality and the quality on which the app performs on different platforms. Any average smartphone user spends somewhere around 177 minutes on his/her mobile phone in a single day and 90% of the time is spent on exploring the apps.

Therefore, it is quite an imperative for any developer to understand the Apple’s approval process. Developers should also research the reason behind why the apps are being rejected and what should be done to ensure the success of their apps. In that regard, Apple has been fairly transparent with the reasons for the rejection of the application. Below, there are below points which can be counted as prime suspects of app rejections:

• Bugs and Incomplete Version: Apple employs the best and the biggest team of engineers, testers and QA specialists who tests and validates every single app which is submitted in the store. According to Apple, the issues like bugs, incomplete version or broken functionality is the major reason for app rejection which calculates over 20% of total rejections. Completeness of any application includes the basic guidelines as the support link built into the app, presence of metadata as version history, company information, app functionality, etc.

• App Crashes: The second biggest reason for app rejection can be the crashing of apps. Apple has no margin for the apps that gets crashed during testing and review process and such type of applications are rejected immediately. The validation and testing process of Apple puts your app under multiple phases of testing which also includes the maximum concurrent incoming connections, multiple touches, etc. Your app might be in trouble if you have not anticipated such scenarios.

• Inconsistent UI/UX: Although Android continues to be the market leader in smartphone industry with having almost 70% of market share, user interface and user experience are the field where iOS has been rated higher Android. Therefore, it is no surprise that Apple has some tough guidelines on the look and feel of the apps. The left button on top must always be the house the back button which controls and is always the clear and visible, the phone menu should be located relevantly and at the bottom screen and as per the guidelines Apple takes this part very seriously and it can be the reason for your app getting rejected.

• Long Loading Time: According to Apple, if the app takes more than 15 seconds to load from the scratch then it would be a reason for rejection as the user cannot wait for long time. Always keep in mind, that Apple expects your app to be continued in loading all the data into its RAM, establishing the connection to backend process have the homepage ready for interaction with users for at least 15 seconds.

• Not Being Careful About User Privacy: Privacy of users is an imperative task for mobile company and any app that does not put enough protection to prevent the privacy or tries it to misuse the important data of users tries to misuse the data is likely to be rejected by the App Store. This means that apps must have the privacy policy and must not utilize the user information without informing the end users.

Some of the above reasons can be the primary one’s to get the apps rejected by App Store. Other criteria than can result in the rejection of your app from App Store can be copyright infringement, usage of APIs, similarity with other apps, external payment gateways, etc. Working on these criteria can ensure your application is bug free and these can maximize your chances of approval and success in App Store.

Get More Idea About iPhone application development Contact us: https://goo.gl/UzEAMf

More from app aspect

By zaheer ahmad

By trueketoiz

By trueketoiz