Haryanvi Artist Sapna Chaudhary Visits Sonia Gandhi’s Office In Delhi

If Haryanvi dancer Sapna Chaudhary visited UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi’s office in New Delhi, it is surely not a simple matter. She clearly needed to register her presence among the party’s senior leaders.

Speculation is rife about her joining the party. However, she has denied any such motive.

She knows well enough that if she discloses anything about her connection with the Congress party, the media would pester her enormously. It appears that she wants a larger mass appeal and politics serves her purpose well.

Chaudhary has a massive following in Haryana, Rajasthan and western Uttar Pradesh and her popularity could prove quite helpful in garnering votes.

She must have decided something constructive. Sometimes it is nice to keep the media guessing. Definitely, she has chosen an apt time to start her political career.