This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by rashmi adwani. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Sassy Outfits for the weddings

More from rashmi adwani

It feels great to open your mailbox and find a wedding invite, isn’t it? Weddings are fun, celebratory, and a perfect opportunity to doll up and put your best foot forward. But, once the excitement fizzles out, reality punches you right in the face. What do you wear? That’s the first thing that comes to everyone’s mind, and the confusion is real. If you have a group of friends, you can coordinate, talk, and decide on something, but that’s not always the case. So what makes for an exciting wedding guest dress? Let’s look at some looks we have curated that are sartorially approved and acceptable too. Here we go.

1. Pastel Colored Dress

Summer and spring are the most comfortable seasons when choosing an outfit; you do not have to worry about the weather as much as you would otherwise. Go for pastel undertones like peach, mint or off-white without stepping into the white territory and choose something that is simple, but stands out. This peach colored body con dress with ruffles is a perfect mix of the elements. You can wear sequined stilettos or nude, but elevated footwear is a must – it will look great with these outfits. Pastel is the color of the wedding as confirmed by various Indian fashion designers where they are teaming up and coming up with various patterns to help the girls in trouble to deal with the wedding season with complete ease and comfort. 

2. Soft Pleated Midi Dress

Beautiful Wedding Guest Dress Ideas – Soft Pleated Midi Dress Pinit
Choosing a dress becomes twice as hard when you are pregnant for a lot of reasons, but bank on that pregnancy glow. Wear something that is soft on your skin and elegant. Go with midi dresses that hit a sweet spot with the length, and go with platform heels or wedges that go perfectly with these outfits. Style this with a silver side body bag, and a simple pearl necklace.

3. Short Bottle Green Dress

Beautiful Wedding Guest Dress Ideas – Short Bottle Green Dress Pinit
Instagram

Short dresses don’t always have to be skimpy; this dress is proof. Wedding guests generally steer clear of short dresses, but you just need to know how to go about flaunting them. Bottle green is a gorgeous wedding color that just brings out an instant glow, and when you add details like shoes, accessories, and a clutch, it elevates your style even further. You can choose to dress up or down with dresses like these.

4. Skirt And Crop Top Outfit

If you want to try something new, try two-piece dresses as they are turning out to be a hot favorite of most women. Pantsuits, crop tops, peplum skirts, etc. are interesting choices. This royal blue skirt and crop top are screaming elegance. Pair the attire with contrasting accessories with a tinge of animal print etc. to let it all pop.

More from rashmi adwani

By ISHLEEN KAUR

By bigbull

By bigbull