This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by crescendowfh. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Work From Home Opportunity For Women who want to restart their career

Crescendo is a pioneer transcription company based in India, providing “Transcription and Analysis of audios in Indian Languages for Market Research Sector”. Crescendo’s mission is to provide top notch transcriptions solutions to our clients, with this we also provide an ocean of opportunities to people who are searching for Home Based Work / Online work in India.

We are looking to add to our transcription team. We are swamped with work daily and we just can’t keep up.

These are the qualities you MUST have:

• Live in India (preferably), people residing in other countries can also apply, we are an equal opportunity employer
  • You should be able to transcribe a Hindi or Any Regional Language audio into English i.e. The audio would be in Hindi or Any Regional Language, you will need to listen to it, understand what is being spoken, frame it in English and Transcribe.
  • Reliability: You must work most days consistently. If you are agreeing to give a certain amount of time, its mandatory that you keep up with the consistency. We are committed to our clients and ensure time bound deliveries. Every minute of delay is considered a loss of not just revenue but our credibility and goodwill.
  • Experience/Accuracy: You must be able to follow formats without any issues. Grammar and spelling is pertinent.
  • Deadlines: You must meet specific deadlines. If you cannot do this, don’t apply. You are given the deadline before you accept a project. You have to complete the work assigned to you in the specified Turn-Around-Time (TAT).
  • Communication and Honesty: You must be in constant contact with updates on your work, we essentially need you to have a Gmail account for this.
  • Files range between INR 400 per audio hour. This is the base rate and it will be appreciated as your tenure with us progresses and you receive positive reviews for your performance.

There is a lot of work available for the right person(s), some of our existing vendors have been taking close to 2 audios hours’ daily

Learning Opportunity:

To get a good exposure on Transcriptions we expect a candidate to work at least for 6 Months or more, so that he / she can gain enormous experience while working. Since it is a job of transcribing any regional audio into English, the candidate can develop his skills of translating, proofreading, interpreting & comprehension. Also he/she will learn on how consumers think of any product, how is the data gathered, processed and applied in the market research industry. It’s a Work from Home opportunity, so the Candidate can work as per his / her convenience without disturbing his/her education / current job. We would also provide the candidates valid certificates and documents that would showcase their performance during the tenure; which is a minimum of 6 satisfactory months.

Training:

We have a 360 Degree training program of 15-20 days (depending upon the availability of a Candidate) wherein a trainer will be assigned to every candidate so that he/she can learn in a proper way. The training is divided in two parts in which the trainee would have to transcribe a schedule of 250 audio minutes; once the candidate passes the training he’ll will work under a dedicated Admin team, which is responsible to allot and receive the work. Once the training is completed the candidate can take up work according to their convenience and schedule. The pay structure depends on the number of audio minutes a candidate transcribed. On an average a candidate can earn 5000 to 15000 per month. (This is a general figure we have observed, the earning totally depends upon the time you give and your efficiency.)

Company Profile

Crescendo is a leading transcription company based in India, providing “Transcription and Analysis of audio’s in Indian Languages”. Formed in 2014, we are young and growing. We have built a technologically robust and advanced platform where we seamlessly transcribe and analyse audio’s in more than 30 Indian languages including Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Bengali, Gujarati, Oriya or Assamese. The transcription and analytic services form an integral part of the Research and Analytic market place of India with hours of audio being transcribed and analysed each day. Transcriptions are also widely being used by Corporate, Institutions, SME’s and Individuals.

To know more please visit http://crescendotranscriptions.com

More from crescendowfh

By zaheer ahmad

By trueketoiz

By trueketoiz