Youth Ki Awaaz is hiring a video producer to work with the company’s campaigns and video team on producing video content for the platform.
3-4 years in producing videos at a reputed organisation.
1. Research, script, shoot and produce video stories.
2. Work with the campaigns editor on the development and execution of video stories/reportage.
1. Proficiency in writing video structures and scripting videos.
2. Proficiency with DSLR cameras (mandatory).
3. Proficiency at Adobe Premiere Pro CC (mandatory).
4. Willingness to work hard in a dynamic role.
5. Passionate about social issues.
Send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commensurate to experience.
India’s largest youth media platform with over 3.5 million monthly readers and thousands of writers. The platform is fuelled by young, passionate individuals mainly in the age group of 18-35 years. Comprising social entrepreneurs, citizen journalists, student leaders, individuals creating change at the grassroots, innovators, writers and researchers, this community has created on-ground change through digital advocacy, started offline movements, online trends and nationwide conversations.