This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Divya Kashyap. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

How Book Readings and Meditation changed my Life?

More from Divya Kashyap

It all started when i faced so many failures in my life. I was in a deep pain. I was with my broken heart. I lost my job and not able to get a new job was facing financial and personal issues. I was rejected from so many companies as if you left your job and looking for a job, companies treat you like you are useless. They offer less salary asked so many questions  and lot many problems which i used to facing. Sometimes I also started to feel, am i really useless? Am i really not able to get a job? I always used to thought why this is happening with me? Why am I the only one who is facing this kind of situation. I used to cry, frustrated , do not like to talk with anyone even with my friends. I used to love spend time alone. But I really did not know this would be the actual turning point of my life. And  will find out my real purpose of my life. This is the time which really help me to find out the real goal of my life which i wanted to achieve from childhood. There was something ,which  bothering me daily. My soul wanted to tell something  but i was not able to hear the actual voice.One day i was just searching in Google how i will recover from all this problems and solutions. And of course I got dozens of answers. Because i know Google is the only one which always give me solution for my all problems. Suddenly I saw some articles and  read some tips , you should start good book readings, Meditation, Morning walk and Yoga that help people in this situation. I was like Ohh No morning walk how it will be possible for me to wake up early in the morning as i always been a Night mare. I never woke up early in the morning And it Is not about only waking up in the morning it’s about you have to go for a morning walk that was really hectic for me. So I decided to start book  reading and mediation.  And it worked in fact it worked more than my expectations. I started doing 20 minutes mediation daily . Now I also decided what will be the first book which I should read, I again search in Google and watched some videos on You Tube and finally got some  books. And of course how can I forget to tell all the names of all that books here. Those books are “The miracle Morning” by HAL Elrod, The power of your subconscious mind by Joseph Murphy, “Awaken the Giant Within” by Anthony Robbins, “The Power of  Now” and many more. I started read Power of your subconscious mind and The Miracle Morning and start practicing all the things which written in books in my life. Everything has changed completely and finally I find out my Goal, main purpose of my Life. All problems disappeared , I got a new job with very good salary .

My mindset, thoughts everything has changed. My life has transformed in a new way within one month. I was quite surprised for me . How can I change myself so soon? Now I have my goal, my clear life vision. I have my happy life and achieving everything with the help of my positive mindset. Now I have started writing, blogging, reading more books and of course now I am in 5 AM Morning club. I go for morning walks, do meditation, keep journal. Now i feel i am on the right track towards my goals and dreams. I feel on the top of  the world.

Everything is all about our mindset, everything is all about our belief, and this is true whatever we think, we becomes and everything is possible in this world through our positive mindset and beliefs.

1. Bhavana Sagar

Hey Divya

Even The secret is also great . These books are all life savers. Being an avid reader myself, I can tell you that there is no greater pleasure in the world than a book, a cup of coffee and a whole evening ahead.

1. Divya Kashyap

Hey Bhavana

Thanks for comment and liking my post and trust me I was never a writer, I was never a blogger, I was never a reader. But now, I love reading and writing. I have been much more. Now, every day I live for reading. Now, my day is not complete until I don’t write anything. Reading has changed my life.

More from Divya Kashyap

By Mary Seaman

By Pranav Jeevan P

By Imran Ghazi