This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Mrityunjay Kumar. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

7 JavaScript Frameworks to Look Out for Developers

More from Mrityunjay Kumar

JavaScript is one of the most commonly used programming languages and through the years, it has continued to rise in popularity among developers. This also suggests that the language is continually being updated, improvised and added on to. For Developers, it becomes essential to stay abreast of the latest developments, especially when it comes to the dozens of new Frameworks being added every once in a while. The choice of a particular JavaScript Framework will depend on the kind of app you are trying to develop. It is necessary to judge the unique set of advantages and disadvantages each come with.

JavaScript Frameworks

Best JavaScript Frameworks

Well, here are some of the most used JavaScript Frameworks that you would like to consider for your next web/app development project.

1. Angular JS

Supported by Google, Angular JS is probably the leading JavaScript Framework used across the globe. It has been particularly useful to create dynamic web pages. Angular JS has, over the years, paved the way to modify HTML as a template language, enabling developers to grow its syntax. This allows developers to define the components of the web application in succinct and clear manner. Angular should be understood as an MVC type JavaScript Framework that offers a two-way binding between data views and models. This makes it easier to automate updates. Since the modern app development calls for incredible stability and speed, Angular has become the first choice of mobile app developers for its capabilities of binding design elements with new age app development features. Lastly, Angular JS is supported by a huge community of developers, making it a one-stop solution for most app development projects.

2. React.JS

Released in 2013, React.JS is an open source JavaScript Framework Library. It is maintained by Facebook, Instagram and a huge community of individual corporations and developers. React is mostly about interfaces that allow developers a component layer that eases the creation of UI elements. It was in fact used to create the UI for Facebook and Instagram, proving its efficacy to build high traffic and dynamic web/app platforms. The most powerful advantage with React.JS is its virtual DOM. React library will simultaneously be able to render virtual DOM on both the server and client side, thus making processes easier, faster and efficient. Another unique advantage is its re-usability of reactive components. Though React misses out on the simplicity of component structuring compared to Angular, it certainly makes debugging a whole lot easier. This makes it perfect for projects that require powerful View Layers.

3. Node.JS

While Node.JS isn’t a true JavaScript Framework, it has been putting to writing several basic modules. Being open source and cross-platform, it has become a popular solution for event-driven I/O, especially with real time apps that run across several devices. Node.JS is powered by V8 JavaScript Engine that was developed by Google and thus brings in superior speed in processes. This also eliminates the need for separate threads to handle asynchronous I/O events/operations. All of this makes Node.JS a perfect solution to handling web actions, including reading and writing from databases, file systems, and network connections.

4. Vue.JS

An open source project licensed under MIT, Vue.JS is an easy-to-learn and lightweight JavaScript library for web interface developments. Just like Virtual DOM, it too comes with two-way data binding and unlike React and Angular, it will only call for elements that are super essential to develop a web app. Relatively new to the JavaScript environment, Vue.JS is slowly gaining attention and today is being seen as an alternative to even Angular!

5. Meteor.JS

A full stack and open source JavaScript Framework, Meteor.JS is perfect to create the web and mobile applications and at a breakneck speed. The framework brings in numerous support, integration and other features that were missing before. These include database management, business logic, and backend development. Since it was released in 2012, Meteor.JS has been the go-to solution for developing real-time applications.

6.Ember.JS

Another open source JS Framework that is based upon MVVM (Model View View Model) pattern, Ember.JS has been an alternative to React and Angular in many cases. It has been especially popular among developers working on interactive frontend UI and/or single page applications. While Ember.JS too offers two-way data binding, its effectiveness lies in server-side DOM rendering. This has particularly helped developers to get across processes without breaking the web and putting the entire app under a single URL. Developers have been successfully combining Ember with Ruby for highly interactive web applications.

7. Aurelia.io

Licensed under MIT, Aurelia.io is another open source JS framework that offers fast and lightweight data binding. Aurelia.io reactive system is ranked more than DOM diffusing since it offers a blazing speed. Further, Aurelia.io is a preferred choice since it helps eliminate code splitting, laze loading bundles, modules and much more, thus reducing the size of the program.

JS Frameworks have always played a key role in development processes by minimizing complexities in design, maintenance, and code structuring. While there are other alternatives that can fit your project needs perfectly, these seven have been the most used since their launch.

More from Mrityunjay Kumar

By Nishant Tanwar

By Hyder Ali Ashrafi

By tango family