Only Models And Ranveer Singh Can Wear What Designers Make, What About People Like Me?

We all remember our childhood days when we used to sneakingly watch FashionTV at midnight. While it was a pointless drill that never fulfilled its purpose, who cares if you have one extra story.

On the contrary, it wasn’t a total waste. To be honest, it was a realisation that no one is designing clothes for me. It took a lot of rational thinking to conclude.  Unless we are comfortable wearing something like a Macchardani ( net) we all are excluded. Apart from these models and Ranveer Singh, I have never seen anybody wearing these clothes. And, if nobody wears them, why choose to create these expensive clothes in the first place.

Photographer – Ankit Raj

Since the 90’s nothing has changed. The human race has evolved, but these guys haven’t. We continue to appreciate such non-logical fashion in the name of creativity. You can defend it with the various stereotypical statement.

I believe, you must have heard everything before. No offence was taken. Take it as a reminder. The whole point of this piece to discuss this culture. ( Hail Eminem, and yes, he will never wear anything like Ranveer Singh)

On a serious note, a decade has passed ( for me ), but I have never seen someone wearing these clothes in public. The conclusion is, no designer is making clothes for a commoner. Next question, why? I would never wear a Macchardani not even in private, I am not Ranveer Singh.