What is the purpose of UAE Attestation Services?

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Now day’s people are going abroad for studies or for job processes. It has become a tradition because there are a large number of jobs outside India in many fields like Engineering, Nursing, tourism, construction etc. You know that to go outside India you need to apply for the visa first. Therefore, for that visa, there is a need for attestation of documents. Professionals carry out these attestation services. The attestation process includes certificate or degree attestation of education, birth, or other personal documents by aforementioned authorities of India, the document is attested by Ministry of External affairs after the attestation. After competition of signified process, it is then perfect attested by the respective embassy of the designated country. There is a different process of attestation carried on in different countries.

Here, in this article, we provide you information about attestation from the UAE embassy.

India –UAE has Bi-lateral ties

There is a history of a close relationship between India and UAE. This tie has now become a long-standing strategic relationship between the people of two countries. Leaders of the two countries continuously repentances the bi-lateral pacts. Underline the emphasis to strengthen the importance of cooperation of trade, investment, and other services. A tourist from both the countries come and enjoy for pleasure. Our ties date back centuries ago; trade has grown steadily over the years. The bond will further grow in months and year to come. We will discuss further about attestation by UAE for different types of documents.

The procedure of attestation steps by UAE Embassy

When anybody is visiting UAE there are some crucial documents by the Government of India that you must get attested. They are as follow:-

1. Educational documents
  2. Non-Educational documents like Marriage certificates and birth certificates etc
  3. Commercial documents

Education certificate attestation by UAE :

1. a)   State HRD, where the education degree is obtained attests documents.
  2. b)   Ministry of external affairs (MEA) attest to them.
  3. c)   Then attestation is done from UAE embassy, New Delhi and then MOFA, UAE.

Types of documents participates are-

• Diploma
  • Degree
  • Any professional ITI
  • Pre-degree
  • Provisional

Non-education certificate attestation

1. a)   Attestation from state home department
  2. b)   Attestation from MEA
  3. c)   Then UAE embassy in India and MOFA, UAE

List of non-educational documents are:

• Birth certificate
  • Marriage certificate
  • Death certificate
  • Competency certificate
  • Experience Certificate
  • FIR of passport loss
  • Power of Attorney (personal)
  • Financial Statements

How commercial documents are get attested from UAE?

Commercial documents comprise documents used to do any services or business in UAE.

1. a)   Respective chamber of commerce attest the documents.
  2. b)   MEA then attests them
  3. c)   Attestation from UAE embassy, New Delhi

The fee for commercial documents based on invoice value and upon the matter.

Type of commercial documents-

• Factorization of partners in a company
  • Share capital modification
  • Trademark
  • Power of attorney
  • Financial budget of the company
  • Company closure document
  • Tourist registration license