This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Aniket Mishra. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

The Importance Of Getting In Touch With Your Creative Side

What Is Creativity?

Creativity is everything. It could be what you see, feel or read. Whatever you do in your daily life – everything from making paper boats to making high-end technology, is creativity. Being creative is one of the most essential things needed to be successful in life. Yet, we all are just ignoring it, everyone is busy running in the race of becoming doctors, engineers, chartered accountants etc.

I will not blame the youth for this, all this is the parents’ mentality, as they think that no one can be called successful, until they get a badge of being a doctor or an engineer. But nowadays, this stereotype is gradually decreasing, as the participation of youth in creative fields has increased largely. So, for all those who think that creativity is not important, let’s imagine our world without creativity. You can’t. Because, there is nothing without creativity, and if you can imagine a world like that – then that’s too because of your creative thinking!

Scholars or intelligent people can become rich and famous, but they will never get the love and admiration that artists or people with a creative bend of mind do. For example, between Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak, the two founders of Apple, who is more famous? Who got more love? Obviously, Steve jobs just because of his creative approach, innovative ideas in every step he took for his company. While Wozniak was just a developer. So, the point is, if you want to be successful and loved by the people, you need to get in touch with your creative side. Let it be anything, as long as it’s different and a better option than what you currently do.

People have no idea that what can be done with creativity. We could change a developing country like India to a developed country. We could take our country to a level where it’s called the “sone ki chidiya”  again. But, this can only take place if we take an initiative to take India forward, in every way, through creative fields – be it dance, music or any other form of art, or a new product. Just don’t copy from any other country and sell it here with the tag of ‘Make in India’. Be original, think of new ideas and inspire other countries to copy from us instead! We should make India the most creative country on this planet. And always remember that your creativity will always make you stand out.

I want to end this by asking the readers to find your creativity, just don’t sit around wasting your time when you can achieve so much! Try to create something new, a new technology, a new form of art… anything.

I want to end this article with a quote by Victor Pinchuk,

“Art, freedom and creativity will change society faster than politics”.

1. palak devnath

Beautifully written ! ?

2. Shruti Pandey

I simply loved it

3. vency Bhadani

Well said!✌?
    #Truly_inspiring

More from Aniket Mishra

By Akash Soni