How Two Youngsters Created A Family Of 25 Million Followers On Social Media

Recently, an interview of two youngsters on the internet caught my attention. The two boys, namely Nikhil Kale and Satyam Shastri, are the founders of a social media page called ‘No One Cares’. I was impressed with the fact that within two years, these two young boys from different states created a large family of 25+ million followers on social media. However, I was more curious to know how these guys have done this. Because, I know, how difficult it is to engage people on our social media platforms.

Brain child of two young people in their early 20s, No One Cares (NOC) is a social media platform that aims to bring a much needed positive change in the society through its motivational and inspiring content. To know their success story, somehow I managed to find their contact details and spoke to them one fine evening.

Here is the inspiring tale of No One Cares.

Meet The Young Founders

As I informed above, both the boys are from different states and they met on social media before becoming business partners. Both belong to middle class families. Nikhil Kale hails from Pune, his father is a lawyer and his mother is a homemaker. Likewise, Satyam Shastri is from Madhya Pradesh, his father works in a private firm as a manager and his mother is a homemaker as well.

After schooling, both youngsters went to the colleges in their respective cities to pursue higher studies but none of them have graduated until now. In order to chase their dreams, both dropped out of studies and started spending time on social media. Initially, their families found this behavior to be just a waste of time and they insisted them to focus on studies. Each one of them was separately trying and working hard but conditions had remained unfavorable for both the boys. Hence, they decided to join hands and that’s how No One Cares was born.

It Was Started With Just Rs. 15,000 

In mid-2016, No One Cares started its journey with just Rs. 15,000. This small amount of investment in promotion and marketing initially helped them and within 10 days the page got around 1 lakh followers. Unfortunately, all the money they had was over, and the 1 lakh following was not enough for the success. When the strategy of paid promotions failed, it was their content that led the venture towards success.

Surprisingly, NOC started getting 7-10 thousand organic followers on a regular basis. People liked their content and posts, they were sharing them all over social media and this love and support from people motivated Satyam and Nikhil to focus more on the content. Slowly and steadily, NOC not only won the race but this motivational social media platform, which was started with just two people, went on to become a large family of 25+ million followers. Its popularity can be estimated from the fact that NOC made a record of adding 2 lakh followers in just one day and as a result, they started earning through Google Ads.

The Rise Of Psifiako Media: Jolly LLB 2

Within 8 months, NOC became a popular name on social media platforms. However, the venture did not taste success until Akshay Kumar starrer Jolly LLB 2 arrived in early 2017. That one project changed the game for these two talented young boys, and since then they never looked back.

A Facebook page with 25 million followers is quite impressive and that caught attention of many online promotion and marketing firms. They approached team NOC for associations and hence Psifiako Media came into existence. So far, Psifiako Media has done online promotions for many Bollywood and Hollywood films and also managed social media marketing for many gaming companies to promote their products. Apart from this, NOC is officially associated with IIT Kanpur for its fest as Social Awareness Partner.

Future Plans

Two young boys from two different states of India joined hands and created history. Over the years, people became smarter in terms of content consumption. Today, content is the king and if people don’t like what you are offering they won’t entertain you. Thus, what these two boys have achieved in such a short span of time is commendable; they have set an excellent example for those who are tired of trying.

Undoubtedly, today these two young college dropouts are successful and all credit goes to their hard work, dedication and passion towards content creation. The Facebook page which was started by two people now has a head office in Pune that consists of 20 creative team members. When asked about their future plans, they informed that they have planned to expand their reach through video content. They have already started working on it, and through motivational and inspiring videos they aim to try to reach as many as people they can to bring a positive change in the lives of their followers.

You can visit Nikhil Kale’s page hereAlso click here to visit Satyam Shastri’s page