This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by RAHUL PAUL. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Why Are So Many Birds In India Dropping Dead Out Of The Sky?

More from RAHUL PAUL

The most beautiful thing in the world is to hear birds humming and twittering around us. We enjoyed their natural melodies. But nowadays, birds are dying due to the electromagnetic radiation. This radiation is created by wireless cell phones and high-tension electrical towers.

There will be one day when we can’t see a single bird in our beautiful planet. In fact, ornithologists say birds may be killed over the course of a few years. Ornithology is a branch of zoology that concerns the study on birds. For the sake of birds, we must live in a better manner; if the number of birds decreases, then we too end up dying soon. How? Many species of birds eat little insects or worms, saving food crop. It is even believed that the rain comes to a particular place, in preparation for coming of migrated birds.

The harmful effects of radiation and other electrical units on birds are precisely perceived. Some years ago, the ‘Green city’ of India, Chennai, woke up to a rude shock: numerous birds were found dead. In Chennai, there are nearly 4,000 cellphone towers. In Chandigarh, there are nearly 200. The ill-fated city of Chennai had killed a huge number of its birds to the deadly effects of EMR (Electromagnetic Radiation) emitted by both cell phones, and their towers. It should be remembered that birds’ brains are equipped with the power of navigation during flight. But when the radiation attacks their mind, they become confused. navigate incorrect, and suffer the unbearable pain of radiation. Some might fall out of the sky, dead. Some months ago, there was a big and continuous experiment of 5G network in a city in Netherlands. It killed hundreds of birds there.

The Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History (SACON) said that in Coimbatore there are enough reasons to attribute bird morality to such radiation. The centre said cell phones and towers emit a very low frequency of 900 or 1800 MHz, called microwaves. These waves harm both the thin skulls of chicks, and thin egg shells. Add to this, mother birds are dying due to lack of proper food and temperatures.

EMR can destroy the birds eggs and embryos. The huge reduction of house sparrow populations, that of the red-whiskered bulbul, brahminy kite, and the spotted dove is alarming.

There are several reasons this happens:

1. Lack of proper food or fruits.

2. Disappearance of grasslands.

3. Expansion of industrialisation.

4. Harmful EMR.

5. Modernisation.

6. Unlimited use of wireless cell phones.

We forget birds are more sensitive to magnetic radiation. According to a report, these deaths have happened in Chennai, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Ujjain. I know that we can’t live without the use of technology and science. But our misuse of both must not be the cause of others’ destruction. We should use technology in a limited way.

Albert Einstein said: “I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.

At the very end , I must too say this: No birds, no lives, save birds, save ourselves.

1. RAHUL PAUL

I am highly inspired by the movie 2.0 .
    All the informations are collected from Google. This movie is very wonderful as well inspirational. Not only it’s a scientific movie but it provide also a social message to us. I suggest you guys to watch this movie. I give my best to make it more informative and instructive. Thank You. Please share, like and comment here.

More from RAHUL PAUL

By World Animal Protection

By World Animal Protection

By Yashi Saksena