Upendra Kushwaha Pulls Out Of NDA For Better Political Scope In Bihar

Upendra Kushwaha has freed himself from the shackles of NDA (National Democratic Alliance) which had awfully restricted his consistent dash in Bihar politics. Now the state’s political ambience appears to have hardened with unrestrained competence and calculated eagerness by the explainable political stroke which he had been planning for the last few months.

What he longed for has now come as a pleasant reality – following his satisfying acceptance to Bihar’s grand alliance fold. His move is calculated and politically viable. He is now prepared to engage in the political fight with a recharged spirit. His hopes and expectations which he had reposed in the NDA were shattered badly and this became the reason for his ouster from the saffron brigade.

What he bemoaned the most was the coldness maintained by the honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi despite his humble request for a talk. With this, he also felt bitter about a word allegedly used by the centre-left Janata Dal (United) leader Nitish Kumar against his caste. He was also distressed with BJP’s seat-sharing game and he felt that his party was sidelined.

He did not mince his words while claiming that the NDA is not going to do better in the coming parliamentary polls. However, it has recently made known to the public that the crisis over the Bhartiya Janata Party in Bihar after seat distribution contours with Ram Vilas Paswan’s party was satisfactorily done away with.

He agreed that Lalu’s lookalike son Tejaswi Yadav possessed political potential and that was why he made his way into Bihar’s complicated politics. Upendra Kushwaha, President of the Rashtriya Lok Samata Party (RLSP) was nowhere doubtful of the rise of their political strength in Bihar. His inclusion in the alliance would surely bring about a huge difference in the political sphere.

He now sees wider political scope along with Tejaswi Yadav, Sharad Yadav and most importantly Rahul Gandhi. Sharad Yadav and Upendra Kushwaha will possibly have a better share of seats after coming together in an opposition alliance. Janata Dal (United) and RLSP share a similar share social base in Bihar, and now the political equation would possibly change. Notably his enchantment with the BJP also collapsed in a span of five years.

His grudge was that his demand of four parliamentary seats was not heard. But his claim looked a little cumbersome to the BJP Chief Amit Shah. So the RLSP president was left completely disgruntled with the sheer neglect at the hands of the ruling party.

Is Rahul Gandhi emerging as a more authentic political leader for disgruntled leaders? When there were just a few months left for the general elections, this Congress leader was standing like a safe harbour consoling politicians in the prevailing adverse political situation.