Education Should Be Our Foremost Priority To Make India Reach New Heights

Education is a term which in itself comprises enormous aspects to make someone a successful as well as a better person in life. Education is imperative to shape someone’s thoughts and perception so they can tackle predicaments.

In this sophisticated world, education is just like panacea for all problems. Furthermore, we are heading towards digitalization which in turn cannot be possible unless people aren’t educated.

In addition, education makes someone aware about situations around them as well as chaos, as a result of which, people may save themselves from becoming a part of illicit activities.

A lack of education is a major cause of corruption, a big enemy for the developing economy of a country like India. However, there is a severe need to change education system because, in order to make our youth civilized citizens, we need to emphasize more on practical knowledge rather than theoretical knowledge.

For instance, In a country like India, there is more emphasis on theoretical part rather practical as a result of which, most of the youngsters are unemployable because they have fancy degrees but are not able to stand before someone and explain what they have learnt, due to a lack of self-esteem that their education itself has engendered.

Furthermore, to elevate the status of any country, an educated man force is necessary who can invent and innovate.

To encapsulate, education is not just about knowledge. Rather, it enables people to be more confident about their potential and ability. Education comes from everywhere, therefore it’s the responsibility of each human being to acquire knowledge from everywhere possible to become enabled and empowered. As Nelson Mandela said, “Education is the only weapon with the help of which one can change this world.”

Featured image for representative purpose only.
Featured image source: Anshuman Poyrekar for Hindustan Times via Getty.