With the board exams knocking on the doors of students, its important for them to understand how to approach this difficult time and avoid distractions.
1. One thing all students should know is that no one can give them better advice than they themselves. At this point in the academic year, its high time for them to believe in their strength.
2. Don’t go by the dynamics of other students. Follow your own path.
3. Start solving model question papers and preparing your plan for the exams (like the length of your answers or how to complete in time). Solve these question papers as if they are a practice match. At the same time, try experimenting with your capabilities keeping your strengths as the foundation.
4. Start solving easy questions papers first as they will increase your confidence, then go to next level and then to the most difficult ones.
5. Prepare such a dynamic plan that even if the paper is challenging you are able to hold your nerves and solve properly.
6. Do not take any extra pressure, but look at exams as a challenge or opportunity to prove yourself and your abilities.
7. Before exams just believe in your strengths, and assure yourself that all questions will be from the syllabus you have devoted yourself to.
8. It is only the question of solving a variation of the many sample papers you wrote! There will be a few tricky questions, where you have to trust yourself and apply your knowledge smartly.
9. For relaxation, opt for listening to music. Engage in activities that keep you cool and calm.
10. Remember, no one knows us better than we know ourselves.