I Show The World My Most Genuine Self Through My Writing

When we talk about confronting challenges, we often use the phrase “easier said than done”. On similar lines, when it comes to expressing yourself, writing is the best way to go about it. Not only because it is easy, but because it gives you the freedom of bringing out your true self in the most genuine manner.

You may feel uncomfortable in expressing yourself in certain circumstances, which often keeps your emotions in a cage that is difficult to break out of. However, when you write, you allow your emotions to manifest themselves in a way that reveal your true self. In fact, when speaking, one might need to articulate and manipulate words in order to free oneself from the burden of being interpreted in the wrong manner. But when it comes to writing, you always have the liberty to exercise your freedom of expression, fearlessly.

As for me, I have my own reasons for resorting to writing as a mode of expression. For writing, I need to go through a lot of material which has been already written by someone. This gives me an opportunity to add new feathers to my thinking cap, along with helping me to enhance my vocabulary. Also, at times, I feel bogged down by my own responses to the events that happen in my daily life, thereby finding myself unable to see things, as they are. In such situations, writing helps me with observing and analysing those responses rationally, thereby giving me a clarity over many issues.

Featured image source: isaac taylor/Pexels.