Youth aT CAFE TO TALK ABOUT CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

A lot of people say,” start the talk”, “speak up”, “don’t remain quiet against child sexual abuse”. We believe it is only possible when we start these conversations in our day to day life.

For the first time, an event was organized to make people aware of the issue of child sexual abuse through activities, quiz, treasure hunt, and music by Our Voix in association with Guftagu Cafe at Gurgaon. People from across different profession joined the event for one cause that is to make childhood safe again.

“The youth of Delhi won’t remain quiet anymore, they will raise their voice for the young generation, they will raise their voice for every child”- Megha Bhatia, the founder of the organisation. “Awareness is the key to prevent child sexual abuse”, A volunteer added. 

The people were made aware of POCSO, Corporal Punishment, Child Sexual Abuse and different aspects related to this.

Our voix is working on primary prevention of Child Sexual Abuse. It’s amplifying the voices of the children which is missing in society. It is amplifying the voice of the children which is muted by the society. This was an initiative under the campaign #istandforbachpan.