Yes, It’s OK to be Not OK.
- It’s OK to be assertive in this world. By being assertive you are not at all aggressive and can express yourself confidently. Being nice is not a good thing to show it all. Keep it in your heart but don’t show it by your eyes.
- It’s OK to fight alone for your destiny. Stick to your decisions, Remember the PDCAR cycle i.e. Plan-Do-Check-Act-Repeat and Keep your hands tight so that nothing yours gets in hands of others.
- It’s OK to not attend late night parties, not drink or smoke. You can be a Mumma’s Boy or Daddy’s Little Girl at times. Remember your parents are the one because of whom you came on this planet. You cannot repay there sacrifices, but can try to do things that make them proud.
- It’s OK to be a better person rather than becoming a money making machine. Learn from everything and strive to do everything better.
- It’s OK to not get the desired results. Don’t loose hope, work hard, be passionate and one day you will reach your desired destination.
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.