Marvel Vs. Game Of Thrones: Which Fandom Will Win The Battle Of Remaining Spoiler-Free?

Avengers: Endgame has recently hit theatres and is trending like wildfire on social media platforms. If you are a Marvel fan who didn’t get the time to watch the most anticipated finale of Marvel Cinematic Universe’s (MCU) Avengers series and don’t want it to be spoiled by a jackass Instagram friend of yours, what you are about to read will make you smile.

Also, this is the first Avenger movie with a runtime of 180 minutes, to which Indian Twitterati responded with, “We have no complaints, we have watched Lagaan and Jodha Akbar.”

Photo: Vasu Sharma/Facebook. (Provided by author)

Marvel fans from across the globe have come together on social media urging people to keep the suspense with themselves till the ‘end’ for people who haven’t watched the movie yet. One Marvel fan from India posted a picture with a placard that read, “Don’t Spoil The Endgame” with the hashtag #WhateverItTakes.

Many took to their Twitter, Facebook and Instagram handles to spread the word. Those who have watched the movie chose not to utter a word about the movie’s plot but summarised it as an emotional roller-coaster.

Photo: 9GAG/Facebook. (Provided by author)

Fans have been buzzing about one part of the MCU concluding for a while now. After all, it is an enthralling fictitious journey of 11 years accentuated by hard work, captivating visuals and story plots coming to an end. For obvious reasons, fans don’t want it spoiled for them. The final saga is the culmination of 21 previous Marvel films and has got people on the edge of their seats for the ultimate climax.

Soon, we are going to witness the much-awaited mega finale of the TV series Game of Thrones. GoT has garnered a huge fan base and has been running for 7 long seasons. Now, a question arises: who has the most loyal fanbase among these two – Marvel Cinematic Universe or Game Of Thrones? Will GoT fans follow the trend set by MCU fans (to avoid spoilers) or will they come up with something more creative?. Guess we’ll find out as winter is already here.

Featured image source: Avengers; Game of Thrones/Facebook.

CONTEST ALERT!

Have a period experience that really stood out for you? Share your story in 150 words or more and get featured on our homepage!

Participate now!