This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Pranav Shree. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Just Through Its Dialogues, ‘Kota Factory’ Is Laying A Road Map For Every IIT Aspirant

More from Pranav Shree

Unlike other web series and digital content where real-life situations are often mocked and laughed upon, TVF’s Kota Factory is growing popular for laying an alternative roadmap. Well, if you look intricately at the production team, you will see a list of IITians working as producers and actors.

Founded by an IITian, Arunabh Kumar, The Viral Fever has always been about delivering content that is fresh but relevant. First, they killed the taboo around live-in relationships with Permanent Roommates, then made entrepreneurship a mainstream career option with TVF Pitchers and now they are teaching every IIT aspirant how to survive the two most important years of their life like a boss!

TVF’s Kota Factory is laying an alternative roadmap to surviving Kota and it is working. The millennial audience is already enamored with the well-written dialogues that portray the reality in the simplest of words like, “Bacche do saal mei Kota se nikal jaate hai, Kota saalon tak bacchon se nahi nikalta.”

Here are more hard-hitting dialogues from the show.

1) “Kota mein IIT ki taiyaari karne se pehle yahan rehne ki taiyaari karni hai.” 

TVF’s Jitendra Kumar takes the responsibility into his hand to ensure that every student has a fair chance in IIT exams. Jeetu Bhaiya helps everyone adjust into the environment of Kota before helping them prepare for the exams. This one lesson is very important, students waste two years in adjusting to the nuances of cities like Kota, which is not necessary.

Give yourself a week or two to adjust otherwise just make peace with it.

2) “Kabhi kabhi cheating chalti hai, bas aadat nahi banani chahiye.”

Since the makers of the show were IITians, they understand that it gets really tough and survival becomes almost impossible. To help students ease the pressure and take everything as a stepping stone, we hear Jeetu Bhaiya saying this line which means you are allowed to spend a day or two relaxing, you are allowed to miss a few lectures and you are also allowed fail a few exams, just don’t make it a habit.

3) “Exam ke liye padhne ke pehle uss exam ko padho.” 

Jeetu: Kya lagta hai Top 5 IIT mei jaane ke, IIT JEE ke din 6 ghanto mei kitna score karna padta hai?
Meena: 90%
Vaibhav: 95%?
Jeetu:  Kaise karoge tum iss zalim dunia ka saamna? 40%
Meena: Top 5 ke liye bas 40%?
Vaibhav: Top 5 IIT ke liye sirf 40%? Bhaiya, aap mazak kar rahe hai na?
Jeetu: 60% syllabus chorh bhi doge na to bhi IIT mei ho jaega!

Read the dialogues once again and you will understand the point of the words. The show emphasizes on smart work and following a strategy. It also mentions the varied IIT strategy videos that are available on the internet. Smart work is the key and with the abundant information available on the web, students today can tackle their problems better than before.

Featured image source: TVF Qtiyapa/Facebook.

More from Pranav Shree

By Simran Pavecha

By Amya Roy

By Prakhar Srivastava