1. Look At Our Hands To Check If They’re Trembling
It’s irritating when your hands don’t listen to you right? Extra irritating when they do it in front of people you want to impress.
2. Make Sure We Didn’t Forget Our Pants
Because that happens.
3. Try To Smile Only To Show Our Teeth Awkwardly
Apparently smiling in public is necessary and under peer pressure, we depressed and solemn people also have to smile.
4. Blink Several Times To Make Sure We Look Human
“Yup I’m perfectly alright. Nothing is wrong with my eyes.”
5. Drink Coffee To Increase Our Confidence, Only To End Up Increasing The Anxiety.
“Is it ready? Has it kicked in yet? It’s kicked in right? What’s that? Who are you?”
6. Sulk About Everything Going On In Life
My life is a hot piping mess.
7. Read Anxiety-Related Articles & Forward Them To Our Partners, Knowing they won’t read Them
No point in wasting your energy.
8. Check And Recheck That We Haven’t Forgotten Something Or Someone Behind