How Mobile Health Vans Bring Medical Facilities On The Go

Healthcare industry is changing every year with technological advancements. Indian hospitals, have in the past, stood for their oath and made collaborative efforts to cater the patients better. Few of them have brought innovative solutions in healthcare delivery. In tier one cities, patients have a lot of healthcare options from health insurance to a number of hospitals, nursing homes, and other small and micro medical clinics in their neighbourhood.

Niira Radia, Mobile Healthcare, Nayati Hospital

But if we talk about tier two and tier three cities, a lot of patients find it difficult to get good healthcare services. And even if they get access to the services, they are not affordable. On other hand, if we talk about government hospitals, the existing infrastructure is bothersome.

Nayati Healthcare’s initiative provides healthcare services at a patient’s door by innovating a healthcare delivery system known as “Healthcare on Wheels”. According to the sources, Niira Radia‘s Nayati Healthcare introduced a fleet of 17 mobile medical units with a staff of 140 paramedics in 2012. Over the years, it has rescued over four lakh pilgrims, helping them complete their journey—without charging anything for the medical services. This Healthcare on Wheel service is now in trend in the healthcare industry—because it help hospitals reach patients even in remote areas where it is difficult to setup hospitals.

Bringing healthcare to the patients in distress, and making medical treatments available through their mobile health vans, Nayati Healthcare assures you receive treatment wherever you go. Offering extended medical reach, they have not only helped treat people, they have also saved lives and provided critical care to patients in desperate times. Such initiatives prove the dedication and commitment of the healthcare department. They have proved that when it comes to providing medical care, hospitals go above and beyond, and rescue patients from serious illnesses.