Marvel Is Re-Releasing Avengers: Endgame!

Hola!

Chances are you’ve seen “Avengers: Endgame”. If you’re a fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, chances are you’ve seen it more than once.

Well, guess what, Marvel fans? I have got something very exciting to tell you guys!

Marvel announced plans to re-release “Avengers: Endgame” with bonus material in theatres, as the blockbuster drew agonizingly close to breaking the global record.

Endgame has pulled in $2.749 billion all over the world. It is just an inch away from becoming the highest grossing movie in the world. It is currently trailing behind James Cameron’s “Avatar” by around $40 million.

Endgame saw a blockbuster opening, garnering unanimously positive reviews and witnessing unparalleled footfall. While the momentum has slowed down, Endgame is continuing its rise on the box office ladder.

According to reports, Endgame saw the maximum earnings from Asian countries. In India, it became one of the highest openers of the year and became the first Hollywood movie to cross the ₹300 crore benchmark.

But, Marvel hopes to entice die-hard fans back into the theatres for one last viewing of Endgame with an “unfinished deleted scene” and a new video introduced by director Anthony Russo.

Endgame is about to get a worldwide cinematic re-release, and instead of just putting out the same movie again, we will actually be getting more content before we head in to see “Spider-Man: Far From Home”.

The movie will be returning to cinemas for a limited run from Friday, June 28, with a special introduction by the movie’s co-writer and co-director Anthony Russo but won’t be hitting every theatre, and won’t be around for a very long time.

It’s a ‘Bring Back Event’ at specific US cinemas—a statement on the company’s website announced the move featured with Tony Stark’s catchphrase “We Love You 3000.”

Featured image source: Avengers/Facebook.

CONTEST ALERT!

Have a period experience that really stood out for you? Share your story in 150 words or more and get featured on our homepage!

Participate now!