This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Kunal Bansal Chandigarh. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Super 30: The Real Life Story Of A Man With A Vision

More from Kunal Bansal Chandigarh

Super 30 is an upcoming Bollywood movie directed by Vikas Bahl based on the life of a genius mathematician Anand Kumar who was born in a very poor family in Bihar. Every year, Mr Anand Kumar inducts 30 unprivileged students who are academically bright into his ‘Super 30’ program where he trains the students for free to help them in excelling India’s toughest entrance exam of IITs (Indian Institutes of Technology).

The Plot Of The Movie

The movie is about the struggle of Mr Anand Kumar and the challenges he had to face while putting the ‘Super 30’ program together. He has to cross a lot of obstacles before gathering 30 unprivileged yet brilliant students to coach them for free.

Anand Kumar is portrayed as a very kind and humble man who just wants the poor people of India to excel in the fields they want to. As he was born in a poor family himself, he wants to do something great and revolutionary for the poor students of India.

The nature of the character portrayed in the movie is similar to that of the real-life Mr Anand Kumar. With such a plot and a story that is inspired by a real-life hero, Super 30 promises to be a blockbuster hit.

The Cast

None other than Hrithik Roshan will play the lead role of Anand Kumar. We all know that Roshan is one of the most talented and gifted artists in Bollywood and he slays every role he plays. What we need to see is, what will the level of his performance be on a scale of Hrithik to Hrithik. Mrunal Thakur will be seen in the role of Ritu Rashmi, the significant other of Anand Kumar. She is a versatile actress who is known for her roles in Marathi movies and Indian television shows.

Mrunal Thakur has been praised for her role as Bulbul in Kumkum Bhagya and her recent role in the movie Batla House. Pankaj Tripathi, another great actor known for his acting in shows like Sacred Games and Mirzapur will be seen playing an important role in the film.

The cast looks amazing and can result in a great movie. Let’s just hope that they live up to our expectations.

Marketing

The first poster of the movie was released on September 5, 2018 (Teachers’ Day). Another poster with a release date was revealed to the public on January 12, 2019. Hrithik Roshan was seen in another look in a new poster on June 2, 2019. Another poster showing Hrithik Roshan soaking in the rain of success with the motto ‘Misaal Bano, Haqdaar Bano’ was released on the day after that. On June 4, 2019, the official trailer of the film was released on YouTube by Reliance Entertainment. The trailer has since amassed a whopping 37 million views on YouTube.

It’s being said that Mr Anand Kumar himself will be accompanying Hrithik Roshan for the promotion of the movie. The movie is scheduled to be released on Friday (July 12, 2019).

Soundtrack

The first song of the movie titled ‘Jugraafiya’ is set to be released on June 14, 2019. Initially, it was revealed that Jugraafiya will be the first song to be released and will be crooned by Udit Narayan. Then, Hrithik Roshan posted on his Twitter:

The preview of the song posted by Mr Roshan has a soothing, soft, and romantic tone. And those things combined with Udit Narayan’s voice assures this song to be a smashing hit.

The Trailer

The trailer follows Hrithik Roshan as Anand Kumar who is hired by a man who is the owner of a coaching institute that charges a high fee to its students. While working for the institute, Anand Kumar gets a change of heart and decides to teach the poor and unprivileged students in order to help them in excelling the IIT entrance examination. The trailer ends with Hrithik Roshan talking to his Super 30 students as he says, “Aaj raja ka beta raja nahi banega, raja wahi banega jo haqdaar hoga.”

The trailer is powerful and has generated a lot of hype for the movie. Whether or not the movie will meet our expectations, is a question that will be answered on Friday, July 12.

More from Kunal Bansal Chandigarh

By Aqsa Shaikh

By Roy Watson

By Oorja Bhatnagar