This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Rajeev Menon. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Five Players With The Most Raid Points In Pro Kabaddi

More from Rajeev Menon

Raiding is one of the most important aspects of Kabaddi. A raider enters the opposition half by crossing the middle line of the court, he then has to get a touch on any of the defenders in the enemy half and get back to his half. Raiders can enter the enemy half from either side, which makes them left or right raiders.

There are different moves to get a touch on the opponent including kick, toe touch, jump, dubki etc. Raiders can also make multiple touched on defenders to get bonus points, this requires raiders to be very talented and precise in their movements. Here are the top five raiders in the Pro Kabaddi who have the maximum raid points of all time.

#1 Pardeep Narwal

Pardeep is from the state of Haryana, India and is also known by the name “Dubki King”. Pardeep debuted his Pro Kabaddi career with Bengaluru Bulls and then went on to play for Patna Pirates in the third season. He has been with Patna till now and has been a tremendous force for the side.

Pardeep has a total of 858 raid points in 85 matches of his career. He has a high score of 34 points in a single match. The Patna raider has made a total of 1465 raids with 58.56% raid strike rate. He also has 38 super raids and 44 super 10s. Pardeep will be a key person to take Patna Pirates on the top of the pro kabaddi 2019 points table.

#2 Rahul Chaudhari

Rahul is one of the best raiders in Pro Kabaddi, also known by the name “Raid Machine”. He has been a top raider because of his consistency in each season of the league. He is extremely talented and can raid from both right and left sides which are a rare gift for a player. He began his career with Telugu Titans in the second season of PKL. He later joined Tamil Thalaivas for the seventh season.

Rahul has a total of 825 points in 100 matches of his career. He has a high score of 23 points in a single match. The Tamil raider has made a total of 1719 raids with 47.99% raid strike rate. He also has 24 super raids and 36 super 10s.

#3 Ajay Thakur

Ajay is one of the most successful raiders in the PKL. He has a great attitude towards the game and a positive mindset of never giving up no matter how tough the circumstances are. He is also known for his winning comebacks in the last moments of the game. He started playing for Bengaluru Bulls in the second season of PKL but later played for Puneri Paltan and Tamil Thalaivas.

Ajay has a total of 732 points in 102 matches of his career. He has a high score of 20 points in a single match. The Tamil raider has made a total of 1516 raids with 48.28% raid strike rate. He also has 21 super raids and 28 super 10s.

#4 Deepak Niwas Hooda

Deepak is a world-class player in Kabaddi. He has already won the Kabaddi World Cup in 2016 and is considered one of the top all-rounders in the game. Deepak is a very fit and athletic player who started his career in PKL with team Telugu Titans but has also played with other teams such as Puneri Paltan and Jaipur Pink Panthers.

Deepak has a total of 710 points in 103 matches of his career. He has a high score of 20 points in a single match. The Jaipur all-rounder has made a total of 1461 raids with 48.59% raid strike rate. He also has 18 super raids and 24 super 10s.

#5 Rohit Kumar

Rohit has won the Most Valued Player of Season 3 Award. He is a great raider who has great leadership qualities and control in moments of pressure. He started his journey in Pro Kabaddi League with the Patna Pirates in the third season but later played for Bengaluru Bulls in fourth, fifth and sixth seasons. He still remains with Bengaluru and will be an interesting player to watch in the upcoming season.

Rohit has a total of 576 points in 72 matches of his career. He has a high score of 32 points in a single match. The Bengaluru raider has made a total of 1171 raids with a 49.18% raid strike rate. He also has 13 super raids and 23 super 10s.

More from Rajeev Menon

By Anchal Shukla

By RAAZ DHEERAJ SHARMA✍️

By Juhi Smita