Medical Study Abroad: Highest FMGE passing rate MBBS from Bangladesh for Indian Students

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Are you an Indian student and wish to study abroad? There are some colleges that can be great destination for you and one of them is MBBS in Bangladesh. Get to know more about this Bangladesh popular college for Indian students in this following article.

Why Chose MBBS in Bangladesh

Every Indian student who wants to study MBBS abroad mostly chooses MBBS in Bangladesh. There are some reasons that make this college is one of the best destinations for Indian students if they want to study abroad. India and Bangladesh share almost similar culture since the two countries located in nearby area each one to another. People in both countries speak English so it is easier for the Indian students to adapt with their new environment in Bangladesh. MBBS Bangladesh for Indian students, especially its medical school offers qualified medical education with low cost that will be affordable for most Indian students.

MBBS Bangladesh Admission Criteria

Each student who wants to apply for studying in MBBS from Bangladesh should have reached 17 years old of age. The applicants should also have passed the 12th grade and reach 60% of marks totally in PCB. The students of medical school in MBBS College in Bangladesh will accomplish 5 years of education and will be followed by 1 year of internship.

Medical Study Abroad Check your Eligibility Calculate GPA Online

Indian Students in Bangladesh

The data also shows that while Russia and China have emerged as the hub for those seeking cheap medical degrees abroad, the maximum number of such students who qualify the FMGE are those with an MBBS in Bangladesh.

Between 2012-13 and 2016-17, those with MBBS degrees from Bangladesh topped the list of FMGE qualifiers. In 2016-17, students with degrees from Bangladesh were followed by those with an MBBS from the UAE, Nepal, Kazakhstan and Ukraine.

Students with degrees from China and Russia feature at the bottom of the list.

“Bangladesh has the highest pass percentage for FMGE because the curriculum, practices, medical convention and the people are very similar to India and hence students are able to easily adjust to the Indian pattern, said by Mrs. Reepa Biswas (CEO) of Smile Education Consultancy most trusted & reliable authorized admission consultant from Kolkata only doing MBBS Admission in Bangladesh for Indian Students.