About Indian Writer Ramesh Kumar P

Ramesh Kumar P (in Hindi रमेश कुमार प) is an Indian writer and an entrepreneur who was born on 01 June 2001 ) in a small village named Umarlai Khalsa at Barmer, Rajasthan, India. He is known for his first book Sciencewood which was published in the year 2018. The other books of the author are Indian Agricultural: Growth, Generation, Policy & Problem (2018) and RK Umarlai Khalsa Magazine (2019).

Early Life

Indian author Ramesh Kumar at JHA Agarsen College.

The author was born in a small village named Umarlai Khalsa, which is located in Barmer, Rajasthan. His family belongs to the Brahmin community known as Suthar/Jangid/Sharma.

Till the age of 10 years, the author lived in his village and later moved to Chennai to complete his schooling.

Education

The author completed his schooling and then joined the University of Madras to pursue a Bachelor degree in Commerce. He also studied in a Government school in his village till the 4th standard.

The following institutions where the author went for studies in his formative years:

• Tulsi Adarsh Vidya Mandir School (2010-2013),
  • Satya Mat. Higher Secondary School (2013-2015),
  • Gemini Kalvi Nilayam Tutorial (2016),
  • Kaligi Ranganathan Montford, Perambur (2016-2018),
  • MT Educare (2019),
  • Jayagovind Harigopal Agarwal Agarsen College (2019-present)

Notable Work

One of his famous books is Sciencewood, which is based on the subject of science. It was published in the year 2018 by RK Umarlai Khalsa.

Here are some of his books which are published by RK Umarlai Khalsa;

• Sciencewood (2018)
  • Indian Agricultural: Growth, Generation, Policy & Problem (2018)
  • RK Umarlai Khalsa Magazine (2019)
  • Business Law Part-1 (2019)
  • Commercewood (2020)