This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by mullanasrudin. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Estaty of Astral Worls

More from mullanasrudin

Basic Knowledge of Astral Travel and Plane by Harsh Ranga Neo (Cosmic) **************************************************************************

Estasy of Astral World. Topics: Astral Travel, astral dangers, Astral Plane and Dimensions, Astral Sex, Astral Transened Masters and More. Astral Travel is an Out of Body experience, where your soul is separated from your physical body and enter in the astral plane. The physical body remain connected with a energy node at the navel or hara, which act as a point of connection between the physical body and soul. This connection is responsible for life to the body if this node is cut the life of physical body ends but doesn’t work that way, don’t worry you node is not going to cut from your soul, they are different and deep practices of tantra, occult and mystics, which I m not gonna discuss here, for keeping it as concise as possible. Energy node which act as a connection between body and soul in astral plane sometimes disappears itself and it happens a number of times. It doesn’t mean node or cord is cut. Cutting is whole different thing, but what happenes there is, the navel of body and Hara point of soul act as the polar inter-connection between them in astral plane, so the disappearance of cord is nothing to worry about. Some people also experience the visibility of cord or node arising from thrid eye point and merging into thrid eye of soul, in case anyone practicing astral travel, you don’t to need not fear anything, everything is fine. It only happens due to some people who are in thrid eye awakening state may experience this cord at thrid eye but there is nothing to worry about. Most people have trouble in coming back to the physical body. A person practicing astral travel must be calm in all situation. Fear and unstable mind can make things worse for soul in astral plane worse. Because the fear and unstable mind lower down your frequencies and vibration and land you in lower planes of astral world, where you may encounter things, being, spirits that you don’t want to meet nor I want to discuss. So stay calm and silent, nothing is to worry. There are plenty of ways to re-enter the physical body. I will discuss two ways which always works first, if you are a male and practicing astral travel, ask some female to touch your body in given time even don’t return to your consciousness. And vice versa for a female practicner. Actually what happens is as soon as the female body touch the male body whose soul is in astral plane, the polarity of female body call back and return the soul back to the physical plane and body. This is simple balancing of energy between two planes. The soul in astral plane come back to it’s body in a blink of touch of other entity, but gender of entity must be opposite. Second way is very easy, just calm down and start focusing on your Hara point of soul, imagining your body, and soon you will experience a pull toward your body like a light and re enter back into the physical body. Now let’s talk about astral planes, the universe is a layer upon layer of different planes and dimensions one up on other and another in a continuous cycle. These planes are related with different levels of higher entites, divine beings and spirits. When a soul is in a astral plane, his nature of soul, in which frequencies and vibration it refects, decides plane he is experiencing. If a soul fears and prone to negativity he is mostly trend to experience the lower planes of astral existence and the soul will postivity and higher vibrations experience the higher planes of astral existence. In higher planes of astral, you may meet many spirit guides, peers, accended spiritual masters, etc which will guide you the knowledge of spiritual realms, planes and dimensions and thier beings and Many other interesting things. In lower planes of astral, it get kinda opposite, you can meet several lower negative entities which may trick you into something worse. My student, Divyam who I have been teaching Wicca and spiritualism, was practicing astral travel, he got frightened and assended to the lower plane of astral where he got calling from dark portal, calling in name and attracting him in the trick of manipulation and he fall for the trick of these lower astral spirits and result was worse than ever expected his body was numb and entered coma state, it took us 2 days to return his soul back from astral plane, it was difficult but we managed it out somehow by a help of a tebitan lama. But when he was back to his consciousness, he was totally a different person, his mindset was tempered and trembling with fear and he acted wired and mad for few weeks. Astal travel can be dangerous. Souls meeting in same plane of astral dimension when encounter each other, can also try a thing known as Astral sex, although I suggest not to try it. Astral sex is nothing more than a mergence of two soul and the the souls in astral plane experience a force of attraction and repulsion between them. The souls may feel a essence of bliss but there is risk in this, during astral sex there is a large exchange of energy between souls which can influence one another behavior and mind later. Results can vary from different people. Astral travel can be good and really a great experience but it is better if it’s practiced with a master or teacher, because it come with some risks as well. And guidance will surely help another practicner. I won’t talk more about astral travel, the article may have already exceeded the word limit.

By: Harsh Ranga Neo (Cosmic)

Cosmic: Spirituality & Mysticism

Haryana, India

http://www.cosmic.com.nu

=====================================================
#harshranganeo
@harshranganeo

More from mullanasrudin

By reviewcbdoilproduct

By Fatema

By Shama Merchant