Modi Needs To Address Education Before Pushing For Schemes Like Startup India

I am a big fan of Modi ji, however, I don’t wanna be called a blind bhakt. I love the way he is working for India, taking major steps for the development of our country. Now India is highest growing country in terms of population. As per the government, we have limited resources and I praise the scheme for youth called Startup India. Great initiative!

Only one question: how many of you have studied in government schools? I did, and I remember my teacher teaching us. Subjects were technical, but teaching in my school was like the reading of a textbook, later copying answers, that too my teacher would ask us to check ourselves, after which they would sign. This happened in a Delhi-based school.

Now you are talking about Startup India, I mean, are you serious? We didn’t get offered any skilling education! for me, working on my own English feels like my biggest achievement. Before going ahead with it, can you ensure the infrastructure and education which is given in private schools and government schools is equal for every student? There are a few jobs in the government that take years to get to, for a result need not be followed by selection.

I have no confidence to fight MNC culture, as it is filled with those who went to elite schools and colleges. Can you at least do something for us, because I am a first generation learner in my family and it feels crippling to see the education system today.

Featured image for representative purpose only.