In this age of social media, we are more connected than ever before, and it is almost impossible for us not to have any kind of digital footprint. But, it has been suggested that staying over-connected in this web chain can take a toll on our health! Here are a few solutions to make you feel at peace.
1. Distract your mind: Yes, deviate your mind from social media. Keep yourself busy with yoga, meditation, creative writing or reading chronicles. Find happiness on a daily basis from small things, so that the monster of Facebook cannot chase you every five minutes.
2. Come out of your shell: Every once in a while, come out from the virtual community of social media. Meet real people with real stories. This is the best way to kick back your inner urge to browse Facebook. The virtual world is flashy and eye-catching. Facebook is just a medium to express your views. So please don’t fall into the intricate trap of social media. Make it a small part of communication in your personal life. Do not make virtual media a part and parcel of your life.
3. Relive your hobbies: If you are in your early thirties and you are overburdened with your daily chores, then avoid browsing through Facebook in your leisure time. Rather, opt for dancing, swimming and even going for singing classes. You can also consider nurturing other-lost hobbies that were nipped the bud!
4. Make an effort to stay in touch with your immediate family: If you are away from your family, maybe after marriage, then try to get in touch with them through verbal telephonic conversations. Just give your parents a call whenever you have free time. Make them aware of the fact that their presence is also vital in your life. You can even hang out with your bestie on weekends
5. Remember, charity begins at home: Last but not least, be empathetic towards your neighbours and your domestic helpers. Always offer a patient ear to them and if possible, render a solution to their problems.
I promise these things will keep you busy. These baby steps will tap your positivity and will lead you towards a better, peaceful and hassle-free life.
Thanks a ton all of you. Please recommend any changes if needed. Always encourage and pamper me through your reviews. Trust me, your comments are valuable for me to march ahead in my literary venture.