This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Mohit Bansal Chandigarh. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

6 Ways To Master The Art Of Enjoying Life

More from Mohit Bansal Chandigarh

The most basic thing anyone wishes for is a life filled with happiness and joy. However, most people find this quite tough. Nowadays, people take a lot of pressure on themselves and this forces them to not enjoy their lives. No matter whatever they try, everything seems to fail or backfire in some way. I can relate to this a lot as, like everyone else, even I used to take a lot of pressure on myself due to my work and personal life. Not only is this unhealthy, but it also results in people losing their interests in things they like to do. For example, I am passionate about photography, however, when I started to stress out, I noticed that I was losing my interest in work. And photography is the only thing I love to do so it was really hard and confusing for me. In spite of the stress and pressure, I somehow managed to triumph over it and that’s when I learned a valuable lesson.

We have just one life and we must enjoy it to the fullest. And for those who are struggling to do so, I’m here to help in the best way I can. Here are some ways in which you can learn the art of enjoying life:

1. Learn How To Say “No”

Saying “no” to the things you don’t like to or want to do is as important as saying “yes” to the things you like. Many people fail to understand the concept of saying “no” and end up doing things that they don’t actually want to do and then try to figure out the reason for them not being happy. If you just learn how to refuse to do the things you don’t actually want to do, trust me, life would be a lot more enjoyable.

2. Self-Care

The best thing you can do for yourself is to take good care of yourself. Most of us work a lot and take a lot of stress due to it. Of course, this is unhealthy as people tend to forget about their well-being. If you overwork, you’ll notice a lot of difference in your physical and mental health. Thus, I would recommend you to go easy on yourself. Eat healthy food and take an adequate amount of rest.

3. It’s Good To Have A Bucket List

A bucket list is a list of things that you want to do before dying. It’s really good to have a bucket list as it keeps you motivated to accomplish whatever you want in life. As you keep accomplishing tasks on your bucket list, you’ll notice that you are getting happier. Just note down the things you want to do in your life on a piece of paper and work on accomplishing those things.

4. Exercise Daily

It might sound like a lot of work, however, once you start exercising daily, you’ll notice that you are becoming more and more positive day by day. Workouts and positivity go hand in hand. Exercise daily for at least thirty to forty-five minutes and you’ll start to notice a lot of good changes in yourself. And as a result, you’ll be a lot happier than before.

5. Go On A Vacation

It’s time to utilise those stacked up leaves in your account. Plan a trip with your loved ones to a destination you always wanted to visit. Spend a couple of days with them to refresh your mind and soul. And during this time, don’t even think about work or any other problems in your life. Just live in the moment and you’ll notice that you’re enjoying your life. It’s just that easy.

6. Sleep Well

Sleep is a very important component and most of the people who work nowadays tend to avoid sleeping for a sufficient amount of time. We all know that we must sleep for at least eight hours a day, however, very few of us follow this rule. It is very crucial to sleep for at least eight hours to function properly. We must sleep properly to live happily and enjoy life.

Note: Originally published by the author here

Featured Image for representative purpose only.

More from Mohit Bansal Chandigarh

By RAAZ DHEERAJ SHARMA✍️

By Bhagyashree (भाग्यश्री)

By Shubhangi Srivastava