This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Kuldeep Sharma. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

People’s Rigidity And Inability To Change

More from Kuldeep Sharma

Who is human?

Why do mistakes transpire?

There is no science or any formula to easily identify genuine people among bogus ones, why?

Can a human be ideal?

These questions often make me mull deeply to find the relevant answers.

A human is a mannequin of emotions which make him or her be a part of certain predicaments. And, mostly, emotions are sky-high in the case of youngsters. Thereby, often, they find themselves in a turmoil of many problems, which in turn later converts into depression, anxiety and unnecessary deep contemplation about anything, which is regressive for someone’s growth.

In today’s epoch, people want to remain independent, completely free and under the hangover of modernisation, and as a result, people want to live a life without any interruption. Sometimes, this makes them so rigid, that they do not want to embrace a good change in their personality, and this rigidity of not changing himself or herself leads the person to a stage where later darkness and loneliness appear.

Furthermore, sometimes, it happens that few people come as well-wishers, where they just try to change others without any need or kind of selfishness. But mostly it has been seen that people take even that kind of a gesture in a negative and superficial way, which is utterly erroneous and shallow.

Here, I would like to present certain eccentric things which I have personally found, especially in young people.

1.) Today’s young people just want to enjoy living with a notion of enjoying at present (I support it, but I reckon if you are serious about your goal, which you will achieve in the future, then there should be some constraints on enjoyment), irrespective of thinking about family conditions, financial situations, goal, future and many more.

2.) Today’s young people are not resilient enough, because they consider themselves superior to others.

3.) Nowadays, people pretend that they do not know anything and they are naïve, but deep down, they know everything, hence there is a high level of hypocrisy.

4.) Young people deserve better, but for that, they do not want to sacrifice even a single little thing.

5.) They dream of an opulent lifestyle such as branded clothes, expensive gadgets, but when it comes to hard work, then there is a big “NO”.

6.) They try and present themselves in a way that they have faced many struggles in their life, thereby trying to portray their image as an ideal one.

7.) They are just in a habit of taking, but when it comes to giving, then again, there is a big ‘No’.

8.) They want to live with good people, people who are creative and remain always meticulous about every step, but they do not want to change themselves. They end up becoming an impediment for those people.

9.) There is a difference between enjoyment and obscenity, which they often forget. They keep all values and upbringing on the brink of a laugh.

10.) They think that people whom they have an interaction are insane and dumb, but deep down they are smart and intelligent and as equal as you are.

Having written all these things, I urge young people to never come under the influence of emotions of someone else and make decisions under that influence. One must always be professional and formal. Never let anyone become a very intimate part of your personal life because once you open up to someone, it might become a problem for you later.

Eventually, beware of people and for this, always take their history and past into consideration, rather than having blind faith in them.

When people refrain and prevent themselves in bogging down in any problem, therein does smartness lie.

Thus, be smart and experience success.

More from Kuldeep Sharma

By Aishwariya

By FAIZAN AHMED

By Reetam Singh