This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Kuldeep Sharma. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

My Observations On The Nature Of Societal Relations

More from Kuldeep Sharma

Sometimes, life becomes so complicated that without any predicament or problem, one gets confused due to someone’s entry in life. This ambiguity may be on account of one factor, i.e. trust, which is hard to find in today’s world wherein people are changing themselves and even losing their self-respect at every point of life because of temptation. Furthermore, it is not erroneous to change with respect to time, rather it is the law of nature, but the worse is an alternation of commitment with someone. 

However, it also is known that few people accept someone’s association in their life for creating a bridge where they can exchange their thoughts owing to the same opinions and views. Hence, an association for a good cause should be acceptable, but by keeping all selfish factors aside, because a relation or a bond can never be concrete if it is taken as a business. In addition, I concede that if someone comes into your life, then both people must act as superheroes for each other, which should motivate and drive both of them to achieve their respective goals, rather than becoming any kind of impediment. Indeed, desires can never be a sole factor for having any fruitful association, as some may think so. Mutual understanding and common perception are the ordinary realms which align two souls for a common cause, i.e. success or anything else.

In a similar vein, It is not wrong to have a relation or a bond with someone for a good cause, and changing yourself for the sake of success and something good is indeed perfect. Sometimes, there are situations in life wherein one wants to have someone in life, but one feels a bit reluctant and hesitant while opening themselves up before that person. They might want to trust, but then a certain degree of resistance comes in between, which stops an individual from having any kind of association. In contrast, something pushes a person to move on with the flow of association, which in turn creates a humongous dilemma in mind. However, I concede that one should go with the voice of conscience during that conjecture. No one is affirmative in life about what will they become down the line, as life is all about a journey, full of ups and downs.

Thus, I advocate for living in the present and maintaining relations with people, and to not cogitate more about the future. Things keep ushering in one’s life. Therefore it is better to grab them by seeing their positive sides, as there is a very good saying that, Neither the take-off nor the landing is in someone’s hand, one just has a journey.” Hence, it depends on an individual how they want to spend the time of journey. They can either spend it by running here and there, by sitting and literally doing nothing, by being sad, or by simply enjoying it.

At length, the association should be acceptable, if it happens for the development of someone in some form or the other.

More from Kuldeep Sharma

By RAAZ DHEERAJ SHARMA✍️

By Bhagyashree (भाग्यश्री)

By Shubhangi Srivastava