This Group Initiative Is Using Education To Empower Children Living In Slums

Pehchaa The Street School - Embracing the dreamer in each child 2
A volunteer teaching underprivileged children.

The protection of child rights has become a significant issue in our country, which needs urgent attention, by everyone. To bring a sufficient and required change in society, it is of utmost importance to protect the rights of the children, because they are ones who will contribute to the success and development of the country in the long run. They are the future of our country. They are the ones who will play a leading role in bringing the desired change in society. Therefore, it is essential that their rights are safe, secured, and being protected.

Education is the only key by which we can achieve this because an educated person knows his rights well, thus, he or she cannot be exploited through any means. Education must be provided to everyone irrespective of their caste, background, and status, because if they are not educated, then they will not understand the importance of the rights provided to them. So, everyone must have access to education.

We should try to uplift the weaker and backward sections of society, where children are not motivated to study and instead, take up menial jobs. Even when they want to study and learn, they are often forced by their parents to work, earn, and help in running the home. Both, the parents and their children, should be taught so that they understand the value of education. This can be only possible by the collective efforts of all individuals because a single person cannot bring about change easily. We need to gather together and decide to do some good for our nation because unity always wins.

Pehchaan Street School is an initiative taken by a group of people; it is not only an attempt to create awareness among people about the importance of education, but it is also an effort to impart free knowledge to the underprivileged and backward sections of society, residing in slums. This is a significant step towards bringing about a change in our community, because, if these children are educated, only then, they can ensure that the future of our country will be bright.

All the people involved in Pehchaan are making efforts to bring sufficient change in the lives of those who need it and, therefore, have a positive impact on society. We should all gather ourselves into a powerful group so that we can achieve success, and spread happiness among children who are confined to the walls of the slums. We should stand up for them and also let them enjoy their lives. They should be exposed to the beautiful world waiting outside for them, as there are plenty of opportunities for them to break the through walls of the slums.