We are looking for a dynamic editor to lead the daily editorial and growth efforts of Youth Ki Awaaz Hindi.
- Leading Daily Publishing Efforts: Keeping track of day-to-day publishing which includes a timely review of user-generated content, keeping a check on the communication mechanism with writers, and a check on the quality of content.
- Ideating and executing strategies to grow the platform’s presence among Hindi writers and readers.
- Working with different teams within the organisation to ideate and execute editorial campaigns.
- Working with different organisations on diverse partnerships.
- Manage and work with a small group of writers.
- A minimum of 7 years experience of working in Hindi media and at least 3 years in the digital space.
- Excellent editing skills with experience in working with writers.
- Advanced knowledge of Hindi and a working grasp on English.
- Experience in building social media following for an organization or self would be preferred.
- Creative, unconventional and independent thinking.
- A voracious reader of online content from various sources.
- Ability to stay organized, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Good leadership skills, ability to take up initiative.
- Graduate degree in journalism or media studies preferred.
Send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.