I have seen many times, in front of my eyes, how people cut trees and do not care about the environment even a little bit. They don’t think about the effects of cutting trees day-by-day on the environment as well as effects on humans. Then, I saw him go near them and told them not to cut the trees.
These trees are important for you as well as for the environment because they give oxygen and maintain the balance in the environment and also do many activities. Then, after that, they respected what I said and stopped cutting the trees. Perhaps, they still do not cut trees.
We all know we need things to live but excessive use by humans has led to big concerns like deforestation, lack of water, etc. Guys, one of the biggest concerns is deforestation. Here are some steps that will help reduce or prevent deforestation:
1. Don’t cut trees.
2. Plant more and more trees.
3. Say No to deforestation.
4. Use the policy of reforestation.
5. Support conservation organisations.
6. Recycle as much as is possible by you.
7. Eat as many vegetarian meals as possible.
8. Don’t use firewood to heat up your fireplaces.
9. Encourage people to live in a way that doesn’t hurt the environment.
10. Support conservation organisations by giving your advice on environment.
Thank You for reading. I will hope that you will follow this and will try to save the environment as much as is possible by you.