Climate Change Is Heating Up The Earth Like Never Before, Yet We Remain Careless

Hello.

We’re all humans and we’re inhabiting the world as if we have any other planet to shift to after completing our disruption. We heated the Earth up but now, we don’t care, even though it is overcooked.

Humans today have become so selfish that they don’t even care for the next generation who may suffocate due to climate change.

Climate change to be defined simply, is the term for the rapid and extreme change in world climate that may be caused by the actions of humans. Right now, human activities have made it so bad that they are failing to find the solution to eradicate it.

Change is the only constant in the world.

The world is under red alert since the rise in temperature due to global warming. But, the world is facing several problems in different regions of the world and still, we don’t care.

What we care about is our country’s politics, business, and industrial development. These advancements result in social life often harm the environment adversely, but people are happy with this advancement of society.

Since the days of industrialisation, Earth has been dealing with ozone layer depletion. The energised ultraviolet rays that radiate from the sun towards the Earth strike the surface and release its energy as it comes into the visible and infrared zone and deploys its temperature, which in turn heats the atmosphere of the Earth, thus affecting the climate of a certain region. This is what we call climate change.

Climate change is recent terminology and a very important matter of discussion because it cannot be solved single-handedly. To increase awareness is the most effective way to communicate solutions that may change the living on Earth.

Humans are now thinking about climate change but don’t know the exact cause and so the solution is not the easiest to find.

The Industrial Revolution has advanced civilisation and showed a new way to visualise the world. However, industrial waste management and waste gas purification are the solution that can help society. Human actions and activities should be judged carefully to cure the environment.

It is an earnest request to everyone to make the world safe for the next generation. It’s up to you if you’re interested in nature and care for the future.

Featured image for representative purpose only.