Girliyapa’s ‘What Happens In An All-Girls School’ Is A Lesson In Nostalgia!

Girliyapa, from the house of TVF, gives you a sneak peek in the happenings of the events in an all-girls school which will ensure a series of hilarious events.

The ‘battle of the sexes’ ends where the gate of an all-girls school starts, because when you enter the ‘girl world’ it is filled with an endless saga of drama, gossip, feminism, sister code, and fashion parades. The experiences of an all-girls school are the same across all all-girls schools, transcending cities, states, countries, and continents.

This video by Girliyapa starring Ahsaas Channa, Revati Pillai, Vitasta Bhat, Durin Das, Khushbu Baid and Bhavini Soni will either make you nostalgic or leave you astonished with ensued hilarity at the very true events experienced in an all-girls school. You will see the various types of girls found in an all-girls school, from the ‘strict nun’ to the ‘queen bee’ to the ‘tom-boy’. You will also witness the unabashed conversation on periods, sex, and boys.

Commenting on the video, Ahsaas Channa, who has starred in various Bollywood movies, TV shows, and web series said, “You always hear people asking what is it like going to an all-girls school? As they cannot experience that life, we have brought that life to them through ‘What Happens In An All-Girls School’.”

Apart from portraying the real-life events from an all-girls school, this sketch also talks about the insecurity of staining and changing pads in time and curfew timings for girls. Written by Tanisha Murarka, with director Abhishek Kumar, in association with Whisper for #NoMoreDeadlines, this sketch, packed with rib-tickling anecdotes, sisterhood and thought-provoking instances, is definitely worth a watch.