Live Update : Ayodhya Verdict in Favour of Mandir, Alternate Land for Masjid

4:30 pm : The Sunni Waqf Board has decided not to submit a review plea in the Supreme Court regarding the Ayodhya Verdict.

11:57 am : Sunni Waqf Board Lawyer Zafaryab Jilani says he is dissatisfied with the final verdict. He states, “We are not satisfied with the verdict, but will respect the order. We will seek a review of the verdict, 5-acre land has no value for us. We are appealing for calm and quiet.”

11:30 am : The deity ‘Ram Lalla’ has been given the final ownership over the 2.77 acre of disputed land in Ayodhya.

11:20 am : Final Verdict – The Sunni Waqf Board will be a given an alternative plot of land measuring 5 acre for the construction of a Masjid. The location of the same is not yet known.

11:17 am : Supreme Court says that the onus is now on the Government to set up a board of trustees in 3 months for construction of temple at the disputed site.

10:45 am : According to the Archaeological Survey of India, there is evidence to prove that there was a Hindu temple below the structure says Chief Justice of India. 

10:30 am : The 5 judge constitution bench of the top court have assembled to pronounce judgement on the historic verdict.

10:05 am: Authorities have said that social media posts will be monitored today to ensure that no attempt is made to spread fake or defamatory content on the case.

9:57 am : The Supreme Court to deliver it’s verdict on the Ayodhya Case today at 10:30 am.