Some Fruitful Life Lessons

Many of us have an abundance of future plans to consolidate the present and future. I also have too many plans for my personal and professional life. Often, people forget the fact that the actual heroes and role models are themselves. For me, being myself is more important than dwelling on other flaws. I feel that in anyone’s life a sudden and unexpected change can happen today or tomorrow and it depends on the individual’s natural tendency to control it.

Life is a precious gift never treat it as a curse.

Ask those who lost their lives in war, hospitals, and road accidents the importance of life. Life is a gift which we realise very late, perhaps when there is a little hope of getting that dead person back. Admire those loving and caring persons to whom you have paid less attention. Check your mobile contacts if you can get closer to that very special human with whom you feel energetic and can relax while sharing your feelings.

Life is like an ocean you must keep going. If you stop traveling, you will lett yourself get killed by a shark.

Never lose hope. Keep trying until you reach the seashore and do not be afraid of tumultuous waves of the sea. Whatever could be the hindrance, never limit your speed. As I said, keep going and keep your maneuvering position upright.

Don’t make life boring. Add some flavoring to it. A little bit of sugar in cake and salt in the curry would be enough to attract your partner.  

Life teaches us to show kindness, humbleness, and pity for others. How we react to it is so annoying and merciless. We sometimes ignore the expectations or wishes of our family just because we prioritise professional life over our personal life. It would be very frustrating and unapologetic to your concerns. So it is better to spend some quantity of time with your family.

What is the backbone of life?

For me, the main form of life which holds strong the relationship of families or tribe is the overwhelming bestowed blessings it showers on us.

How do I feel life is?

The 365 days in the whole year seems to me every day a new day, refreshing, physically, and mentally challenging as well. I meet different souls and also, I seek to explore my inner instincts. I try my best to learn many things from my own experiences because, in the ground of hardship, persistence, and struggle, it is you who has to face the world and tackle the real-time situation.

Always remember to stay focused on your goals and strive for excellence. Whatever you do, do it with your full contentment in heart and soul. Achieve it, if you don’t succeed then don’t diminish your strength and never feel the disappointment for your failures. Everyone has their own luck with them, and we all know how a tiny shrub grows into a gargantuan tree only when it is exposed to sunshine and when its roots have soaked the rainwater.

In my view, life is all about prolonged devotion, emotions, and respect. Once you lost the moment, you won’t regain it.

I hope that this article to some extent motivates and encourages mankind to live life satisfied.

Featured image for representation only.